What do you know about dreams?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I would say that those dreams are happening because of Robot Chicken but actually, Hello Kitty is one of the few characters they portray as normal. This is the worst thing they've ever shown about the character:
Wow! That could easily be in a PG-rated movie, so yeah there's no way that show has been causing these weird dreams. I actually think it's those disturbing YouTube Kid's videos that have been giving me these nightmares. It's because I am really freaked out by those things and constantly worry about the children who see them. It makes me feel like nothing on the Internet is safe, not even stuff meant for children so that's most likely why my dreams use Hello Kitty with very subtle disturbing details being added. It's probably just my subconscious worrying about the possibility of living in a future where kids grew up watching those vomit inducing shock videos that are supposedly aimed towards them. If anything animated can cause nightmares for even an adult, it's those things because it's not just scary in a fictional sense but it makes you worry about the young children in your life (whether it be your little cousins, siblings, kids, etc.) seeing these things and getting mentally scarred because of it or maybe even getting desensitized to those highly inappropriate topics they see in the videos at a young age.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I found something interesting out. Do you remember when I mentioned the weird recurring nightmare I had as a child where a creepy pink rabbit that looked evil lived under my bed? Well, apparently it's a popular thing that happens to many people. So much so that it has been dubbed the "Evil Easter Bunny Phenomenon". When I said that one of the Robot Chicken writers discussed having a similar nightmare, I thought it was just a coincidence but he is apparently one out of many who has had a weird dream about an evil rabbit creature when they were a kid. It's just one of those things almost like a phobia that will sometimes creep into people's nightmares for no reason. I never saw any movies or shows about a giant rabbit when I was a kid, but I didn't need to. From what I read, many recall these dreams happening with no trigger whatsoever. They don't have to see a scary movie or something for this to happen. Maybe the rabbit is from The Upside Down (yes that was a Stranger Things reference lol).
There are actually a handful of animals that my dreams somehow associate with being terrifying or good (normally ones I'm not scared of in real life). Monkeys are another creature that make frequent appearances in my more bizarre/creepy dreams. I've always really liked monkeys so it puzzles me as to why mind often makes them out to be evil. On the other hand, I've had many upbeat/positive dreams that feature woolly mammoths or at least references to them (pictures of them on statues, action figures, posters, etc.) which is weird because woolly mammoths are extinct so my brain has no way to make any personal connection to them whatsoever. Dreams are strange things aren't they :\

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lately, it seems I've finally been given something of a break from my usually strange, trippy, and lucid dreams . . . but now, they've been replaced with dreams that make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Last night, for example, I had this dream I discovered a sty full of little piglets, and I actually adopted a couple of them, but one was growing up into a hog faster than the other, so I favored the one who was still a cute lil' baby piglet, and apparently just neglected and ignored the one growing into a hog. Oh, and I couldn't ever remember what I named either of them.

What?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hmmm....

Maybe you want a pet pig? Live on the farm and raise them piggies? Oink oink.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ugh, if only they didn't have a such a rational fear about getting slaughtered and made into bacon, they could let you hold 'em without squealing their lil' piggy heads off.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ugh, if only they didn't have a such a rational fear about getting slaughtered and made into bacon, they could let you hold 'em without squealing their lil' piggy heads off.
Wait, so they're afraid of being turned into bacon yet seem to have no issue of being turned into ham or pork? :search: