The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly, just hearing about what's been going on with John Lasseter.

I swear, watching Pixar movies will never feel the same now.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Honestly, just hearing about what's been going on with John Lasseter.

I swear, watching Pixar movies will never feel the same now.
I know, it's so sad. And I was really looking forward to seeing Coco, but now I don't know if I really want to or not...

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
UGH, I heard about John Lassetter earlier. I was just in shock and on the verge of tears for hours. He was one of my idols in animation!

Now I don't feel like I can trust anybody in the entertainment business (specifically men).

mr3urious

Reaction score
UGH, I heard about John Lassetter earlier. I was just in shock and on the verge of tears for hours. He was one of my idols in animation!

Now I don't feel like I can trust anybody in the entertainment business (specifically men).
Unless he repeatedly puts his foot in his mouth, we should forgive Lasseter. And like I said before, he's at least remorseful and taking responsibility for his actions.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score

Just because someone is talented or famous, doesn't make them immune to sexual impropriety.
During the Beatles touring days, John Lennon, who was married and had a baby at home, would sleep with anything that had a short skirt on. The press knew about it, but never said a word, because everyone thought the Beatles were the greatest thing ever. So there was this whitewash of epic proportions.
As time went on, especially after John's 1966 comments about Jesus, all bets were off. As time went on, they got slagged for drug use and, after he started hanging out with Yoko (when they were both still married), the press never let them off the hook.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
It seems like every time I turn around, there's some scandal going on in the news. Sheesh!