The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
One of the cats at the shelter yesterday (and Monday) jumped on me when I sat down on the little couch in one of the cat rooms, climbed up on my shoulder, and started licking my ear, and he nibbled it a little, too (what a little Casanova!) It didn't hurt, he wasn't chomping on it. It was what I call a "love nip," or "nibblies."
My cat Spot does the same exact thing where she nibbles on my finger in a loving way.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I finished Stranger Things 2 tonight. It was such an amazing show and is definitely one of my new favorite TV shows of all time. I wish I could say more but I'm afraid of accidentally giving away spoilers. It's just too awesome to be spoiled. Stranger Things is one of those shows that you have to see it to believe it.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Finally, at long last, my family closed on the new house and we are now homeowners! I still wish it didn’t take forever and cause so much stress, anger and frustration, but it was worth it.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I may finally be getting my very first job at the library!

It’s not a paid one, but it’s a volunteering one nonetheless.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Yesterday, I went to see The Justice League on opening day with my mom and two of her friends from work. Afterwards we went out to eat at this awesome new Mexican place that had Elvis decorations everywhere. It was amazing!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For once, the forecast was actually wrong for a change: they said November was going to be above average this year, but in actuality, has been a tad below average this year, and in fact, it looks like I'll get to wear one of my fancy sweaters for Thanksgiving this year; usually, there's an 85% chance it's too warm for sweaters Thanksgiving.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Because I've loved this song ever since my 14-year-old self heard it on the radio back in '07 when I was in 7th grade....

Nice little tribute video from @ErinAardvark. Good choice of characters and I like the smoothness of the timing on the chorus and bridges!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I finally saw the episode of The Last Man on Earth where Carol had her babies. It was a very funny episode that will probably change the series as we know it lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I watched Ant-Man and the second Harry Potter film for the first time last week. I thought they were both great movies :smile: