The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I watched Ant-Man and the second Harry Potter film for the first time last week. I thought they were both great movies :smile:
Speaking of Harry Potter, one time this kid at school ran up to me and said
"You look like Ron Weasley!". That's especially funny now that I've seen the film. Ron in his younger years kinda does look like me when I was a kid lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I found an entire old folder worth of footage I was going to use in my videos but never got around to using for whatever reason. I'm probably going to start using some of them pretty soon because none of it is timely or anything like that and could easily still be used today despite how this folder's most recent update was in 2015. That's the reason I try to leave things like current events and popular fads out of it for the most part so if I end up with more footage than I needed, it will remain fresh for use in future videos without worrying about the references eventually becoming a product of their time. My waifu Giggles taught me that recycling is important and video footage is certainly no exception lol jk. Even things that were popular as late as last year would probably be seen as outdated if I just started using them now (Harambe, Pokémon Go, pretty much every other meme from last year except for Trump, Bee Movie, and Shrek, etc.)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I watched Ant-Man and the second Harry Potter film for the first time last week. I thought they were both great movies :smile:
Have you seen something called How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying? Daniel Radcliffe was in it for the 50th anniversary production back in 2011.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Because I've loved this song ever since my 14-year-old self heard it on the radio back in '07 when I was in 7th grade....

Nice little tribute video from @ErinAardvark. Good choice of characters and I like the smoothness of the timing on the chorus and bridges!
Thanks, but my sister made that one for me. These are only a handfull of some of my favorite characters from various TV shows. I picked the characters, because she didn't know where to begin!

Anyway, what made me smile today was I played a Disney board game with mein sister. It was called Disney Pictopia (Kermit and Piggy are on the box!), and when we were finished playing, we went through the picture cards to see what they were, and there were about four or five Muppet cards!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My mom and I are watching The Goonies together later on tonight complete with the movie theater experience. Popcorn, the lights off, and a drink.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My mom and I are watching The Goonies together later on tonight complete with the movie theater experience. Popcorn, the lights off, and a drink.
I like that movie a lot. It's actually the reason I called my old YouTube channel One-Eyed Willy Productions.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
First time going into a car wash by myself..... great experience.