TV Alert: Kermit and Constantine on A Very Pentatonix Christmas Special November 27, 2017

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Monday night, don't miss Kermit the Frog on "A Very Pentatonix Christmas Special" on ABC at 10 eastern, 9 central. The special will also re-air on Wednesday December 6 at 8 eastern, 7 central.

Pentatonix celebrate the holiday season and are also joined by Jennifer Hudson, Jay Leno and "America's Got Talent" winner Darci Lynne Farmer.

If you saw this appearance please like this post and share your thoughts below.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
This was an awesome appearance, if only because I never expected to see Constantine again. Matt's Kermit is now so good, that Kermit and Constantine sound like two different voices. I came for Kermit, but I also liked Darci Lynn and the stop-motion bit.

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Does anyone have any links for us in the UK? :smile:

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
They really need to scrap all of those old Muppet Thought Of The Week stuff that they shot. Matt has improved SO MUCH since then! He sounded incredible here!

One note of criticism though: Whoever was doubling for Kermit in the shots where Constantine didn't really get his mannerisms or head shape down. His head seemed really deformed and flat at times, which immediately changed during the shots where Matt was performing him.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
One note of criticism though: Whoever was doubling for Kermit in the shots where Constantine didn't really get his mannerisms or head shape down. His head seemed really deformed and flat at times, which immediately changed during the shots where Matt was performing him.
That was Mike Quinn. He and Matt had to keep switching off throughout the shoot.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
It's really cool that Constantine is still around. I love him so much. Also, Matt did a great job at making the two characters different from each other. That girl seemed pretty bored and lost the whole time though.

I also don't think the writing for this skit was as bad as some are saying.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
That was great! Especially dug the internet meme joke. Matt did a great job at differentiate the two characters.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Constantine! I’m glad they found use for him again. Hope he continues to stick around but they still have to find a place for him other then a second Kermit