New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hello.
I became a member about four years ago? I used to write fanfic a lot.I also bumped the Bring Back the Bells thread once. I kind of fell off the face of the earth for a while. Even though I fell of the face of the earth (a word of advice- never try to pass through the bermuda triangle when the only anchor you have for your boat is a rubber hose. It never works) I still lurked occasionally.

Seriously though, I had a lot of serious and not-so-happy experiences in the time I was away, and I feel like coming back will do me good. The forum has had it's share of drama, but honestly I feel really safe here, and this forum is- cozy. There's no other word for it. You guys are almost like family to me, not to be creepy or anything.

Anyway, I know people on forums come and go, and I don't really expect anyone to remember me. If you do, say hello. If you don't, feel free to take one of my digital radish bars as incentive to say hello! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to dust out my old room...
Please come back for good this time!

Green Froggy

Reaction score
After years of not using my account and just checking out other forms, I was finally able to change my username to something more fun and meaningful to me. I am first and foremost a fan of Jim Henson and his most beloved creation, Kermit the Frog. :smile:

"AvenueQfan" was an old name from years ago when I was a kid, an avid fan of the show, and wanted to make puppets. Bottomline, I don't really care for that old username or show anymore.

I'm looking forward to getting to know people and make new friends now through my new persona, "Green Froggy." :smile::smile::smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
My name is RedPiggy. I was active for awhile a long time ago, writing fanfiction, participating in Hensonville, etc. I regret I've lost my Muppety muse. I admired the technical aspects of the most recent show, but never finished the season. I don't know why, I just ... I just wasn't feeling it anymore. I've decided to switch to writing original works with religious or mythological themes. I still see some of y'all on FB, though. For others, I do miss you guys. I've lurked a couple of times this year. I just happened to luck out with remembering my password. Destiny, perhaps?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My name is RedPiggy. I was active for awhile a long time ago, writing fanfiction, participating in Hensonville, etc. I regret I've lost my Muppety muse. I admired the technical aspects of the most recent show, but never finished the season. I don't know why, I just ... I just wasn't feeling it anymore. I've decided to switch to writing original works with religious or mythological themes. I still see some of y'all on FB, though. For others, I do miss you guys. I've lurked a couple of times this year. I just happened to luck out with remembering my password. Destiny, perhaps?
I hope that you come back here more often.

FearlessFreap

Reaction score
Hello I was a member a long time ago and lost all my account information, but long story short, I'm back.

I love Little Jerry and the Monotones, always have. I enjoyed Sesame Street as a child, but this group is was I remember the most. I have not kept up with the moppets since then although I did like the Muppet Show for a while.

I believe this group is really underrated and not really credited much for the music influence they had. Punk music didn't evolve until the mid 70's and the song "Mad" definitely has that kind of feel.

I'd be curious how Sesame Street music has had an influence on individual's youth.

SesameFever

Reaction score
Hello I was a member a long time ago and lost all my account information, but long story short, I'm back.

I love Little Jerry and the Monotones, always have. I enjoyed Sesame Street as a child, but this group is was I remember the most. I have not kept up with the moppets since then although I did like the Muppet Show for a while.

I believe this group is really underrated and not really credited much for the music influence they had. Punk music didn't evolve until the mid 70's and the song "Mad" definitely has that kind of feel.

I'd be curious how Sesame Street music has had an influence on individual's youth.
A lot I still listen to Sesame Music especially the parodies. I love how they educate with popular songs. The Born To Add album and Sesame Street Fever are the best examples. Which I believe this and Square 1 TV got me into "Weird Al" and other Dr. Demento music

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Hello everyone! :smile: I’m Froggy Fool, and I’m happy to finally be a member of Muppet Central after lurking for a while. I’m a Muppets/ Star Wars/ Doctor Who/ theatre/ puppetry/ animation nerd (wow, who would think that there would be so many different types of nerds lol.) from Georgia. Also, I have a YouTube channel where some of you guys (specifically D’Snowth) may know me as A Company of Fools. :insatiable: Anyway, glad to be posting and I hope to see more of you guys on the forum! :excited::excited:

Last edited:

SesameFever

Reaction score
Hello everyone! :smile: I’m Froggy Fool, and I’m happy to finally be a member of Muppet Central after lurking for a while. I’m a Muppets/ Star Wars/ Doctor Who/ theatre/ puppetry/ animation nerd (wow, who would think that there would be so many different types of nerds lol.) from Georgia. Also, I have a YouTube channel where some of you guys (specifically D’Snowth) may know me as A Company of Fools. :insatiable: Anyway, glad to be posting and I hope to see more of you guys on the forum! :excited::excited:
WELCOME