Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

wiley207

Reaction score
That must be it. D'Snowth and I were talking about it, and he did mention that a few former Viacom employees are now working for SesameWorkshop, so that would mean...

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
And this is why I am never going back to YouTube again despite the fact that I created another Google account yesterday.

wiley207

Reaction score
NO! Now SesameWorkshop has blocked my video where I did a Sesame Street version of "Family Guy"'s "Wrong-Sounding Muppets" bit. I made it in November 2012, in response to Jerry Nelson's death and Kevin Clash's resigning, where Elmo has a really deep monotonous voice, Count von Count has a generic American voice (like the "Swedish Chef" did in the parody), and Benny Rabbit has this really butch African-American voice (like Fozzie did in the same parody.)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
NO! Now SesameWorkshop has blocked my video where I did a Sesame Street version of "Family Guy"'s "Wrong-Sounding Muppets" bit. I made it in November 2012, in response to Jerry Nelson's death and Kevin Clash's resigning, where Elmo has a really deep monotonous voice, Count von Count has a generic American voice (like the "Swedish Chef" did in the parody), and Benny Rabbit has this really butch African-American voice (like Fozzie did in the same parody.)
Sorry.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
There was one where I took the "Bob, Luis and the Train Tunnel Picture" sketch, where it starts sped up REALLY fast, and then when the train zooms into the camera you hear the Viacom "V of Doom" theme. The other was where I took the "Bunmaster" exercise show from "Rocko's Modern Life" ("And a one, and a two, and a one...") and had Sesame Street News interrupt it (using the "Cinderella Prepares for the Ball" sketch) because of how "Bunmaster" was always getting interrupted by special reports in the show.

Hmm, I'm starting to see a connection. Both use content owned by VIACOM in some way. Maybe SesameWorkshop doesn't want anything to do with the company?
Do you still have the Train Tunnel video saved?

Muzzarino

Reaction score
Uh-oh, two of my "Sesame Street" spoofs got blocked by SesameWorkshop! But it could be because they were spoofs (not exactly "YouTube Poops," but you get the idea), and SesameWorkshop must've found them in poor taste or something (there was virtually nothing inappropriate about them too!)
Try disputing the claim by using one of the guides from this year on how to dispute copyright claims and providing a good reason they need to consider unblocking the video and see what they'll come up with. I don't know if they'll do it though. If not, then have a talk with SesameWorkshop on the phone call and explain to them that it does not contain anything inappropriate on the video they produced and have them consider reversing the claim to allow it even for those who also have theirs blocked if there's nothing wrong with it being on YouTube.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Is it just me, or are alot of 90's clips uploaded from Sesame Workshop having audio issues?

Luke kun

Reaction score
It's a shame Sesame Workshop didn't bother uploading that back in 2008/2009 since it was used in that god-awful Elmo's Green mashup.

"Elmo's Green!!!!!! Elmo's Green!!!!! Elmo's Green!!!!!!"

Plus, Cookie Monster skits are just funny.
Hey, I loved that!