Billy Barkhurst

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
That tree looks like it wants to eat me.
Same here.

They curiously seem to be bringing back a few older Muppets as minor, recurring characters in the seasons to come: Herry, Biff and Sully, and didn't I see Simon Soundman in a behind-the-scenes photo?
Too true. And yes, there is a behind-the-scenes photo of Simon on the Wiki.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this but here's a new B&E video that got posted today. I'm sure a lot of you will agree that here, Peter's Ernie sounds like a mix between Steve and John...similar to how Billy's sounded like a mix between Jim and John!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The voice seems to really go mixing in between voice consistency of different performers in this video.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yep, it sounds like all the different performers at different times. That being said, i've already warmed up to Peter's Ernie much quicker than Billy's.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this but here's a new B&E video that got posted today. I'm sure a lot of you will agree that here, Peter's Ernie sounds like a mix between Steve and John...similar to how Billy's sounded like a mix between Jim and John!
He sounds like Steve!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I got to thinking . . . whatever happened to Johnny T.? Granted, his Ernie wasn't perfect, but he did fill in for Steve for an entire season of PWMS - was there ever any thought to having him take over the character again after Steve was let go?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Johnny has always been involved in dozens of things at any given time; he's really busy. Johnny would probably have been a little more likely to get more often than Steve was becoming, but I doubt he would've been able to commit.