When you need to rant...

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Rohail’s gibberish on some Google Photos albums that I belong to.

Someone else should find season 30/31 Noggin Episodes of Sesame Street and 3136-40,3142-76,3178-3200,3238, noggin episodes of play With Me Sesame 78 Episodes

Hi man remember lefty sells 4 elephants from Sesame Street inserts that came on play With Me Sesame ?

1 only have 2 season 25 Noggin Episodes 123 Sesame Street

I can’t even block this guy and really want to.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Mikaela, I'm gonna give you some friendly advise to consider.

Just laugh at his little tantrums and move on.

Trust me, you'll feel much happier. He's not worth getting worked up over.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So Comcast/xfinity decided to drop Weatherscan (Weather Channel's 24-hour sister channel) from their service, because they seem to think nobody uses it, but it was actually very useful, because just that: you got up-to-the-minute weather updates 24-7, including temps, forecast, radar, alerts, and all points inbetween . . . and what does the actual Weather Channel actually have to offer? Reality shows that have nothing to do with weather, and the only weather forecast information you get is a brief rundown during a commercial break or something. So, pretty much, the only way I can get the weather information I need when I need it is to go to Weather Channel's website (and fight through a barrage of pop-ups begging me to turn off my adblocker).

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So Comcast/xfinity decided to drop Weatherscan (Weather Channel's 24-hour sister channel) from their service, because they seem to think nobody uses it, but it was actually very useful, because just that: you got up-to-the-minute weather updates 24-7, including temps, forecast, radar, alerts, and all points inbetween . . . and what does the actual Weather Channel actually have to offer? Reality shows that have nothing to do with weather, and the only weather forecast information you get is a brief rundown during a commercial break or something. So, pretty much, the only way I can get the weather information I need when I need it is to go to Weather Channel's website (and fight through a barrage of pop-ups begging me to turn off my adblocker).
I noticed that Weatherscan wasn’t playing, so maybe the channel was planning on being dropped anyway.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't come here often, but there's a certain forum issue that I've gotten sick and tired of. The entire thread "And America Continues to Show its True Colors" has been nothing but a drecchish hate-fest since the first post and the first reported post. All it does is keep generating stupid fights between forum members, fights I've had to put out or mollify by outright deleting posts where people have been rude to each other. Frog it, if you have such a frogging problem, then contact Phillip with your specific gripes and the specific posts, because I've had enough of the whole thing. In my opinion the thread should just be point blank deleted, but nooooooo, that'd hurt too many people's feelings what with another thread deletion.

And another related thing. Why the heck have people returned to keep posting in the Steve Whitmire/Matt Vogel thread? People, it's been half a year, the change in performers has taken place, get over it and get over yourselves. :grouchy:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Don't come here often, but there's a certain forum issue that I've gotten sick and tired of. The entire thread "And America Continues to Show its True Colors" has been nothing but a drecchish hate-fest since the first post and the first reported post. All it does is keep generating stupid fights between forum members, fights I've had to put out or mollify by outright deleting posts where people have been rude to each other. Frog it, if you have such a frogging problem, then contact Phillip with your specific gripes and the specific posts, because I've had enough of the whole thing. In my opinion the thread should just be point blank deleted, but nooooooo, that'd hurt too many people's feelings what with another thread deletion.

And another related thing. Why the heck have people returned to keep posting in the Steve Whitmire/Matt Vogel thread? People, it's been half a year, the change in performers has taken place, get over it and get over yourselves. :grouchy:
I'm sick of the "And America Blah-Blah-Blah..." thread, too. I think it should be closed (not deleted, though).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
@muppetgem:
Problem is I can't close threads any more, only delete them, which is why threads like the ones I mentioned remain open and keep generating stupid hate/reports.

@Mikaela:
No, your posts weren't deleted, and we've discussed that such questions should be addressed via PM before as there's usually a valid reason provided for why a person's posts do get deleted.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
@muppetgem:
Problem is I can't close threads any more, only delete them, which is why threads like the ones I mentioned remain open and keep generating stupid hate/reports.

@Mikaela:
No, your posts weren't deleted, and we've discussed that such questions should be addressed via PM before as there's usually a valid reason provided for why a person's posts do get deleted.
Sorry @The Count.