What made you roll your eyes today thread?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I am, without a doubt, a liberal, but I love making fun of far far left batcrap crazy libs.

"HOW DARE U BE BORN A WHITE CIS MALE!!!!! U MUST BE A BLACK BIGENDER FROGKIN DEMIGIRL LIEK ME OR ELSE U R SCUM!!!!!! #TRIGGRD #BLKLVZMTTR #CAPSLOCKMASTERRACE #HASHTAGSAREFORTWITTER"

God, that was painful to type out...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I am, without a doubt, a liberal, but I love making fun of far far left batcrap crazy libs.

"HOW DARE U BE BORN A WHITE CIS MALE!!!!! U MUST BE A BLACK BIGENDER FROGKIN DEMIGIRL LIEK ME OR ELSE U R SCUM!!!!!! #TRIGGRD #BLKLVZMTTR #CAPSLOCKMASTERRACE #HASHTAGSAREFORTWITTER"

God, that was painful to type out...
Those liberals at this point I just laugh and move on with.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The thing I've learned though with being independent or even when I was leaning conservative is I just let people think what they want and nothing more.

Unless I actually see someone trying to play the victim because someone respectfully didn't agree with their beliefs, that's where I chew them out.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Accidently hit a woman's car when stopping to get cereal at the grocery store. :rolleyes:

I'm definitely looking forward to getting a phone call from my insurance company. Well, if it's one thing I've learned, I am in no way stopping at the grocery store during the afternoon.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I had to explain to several relatives that 'hypochondriac' is not a cuss word...:rolleyes:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My dad keeps telling me that I’m fat and it’s not even funny at all. And the fat jokes are getting old.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly just looking at what's been going on in that cancerous thread regarding the status of Amurica (sorry Snowthy).

Like, if anything, I think it definitely beat the Steve thread.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, I dunno how many people on here besides @1000 Eyes and I like Thomas the Tank Engine, but um....

Today I wanted to for fun edit the restored version of "Whistles and Sneezes" because I was really bugged how alot of the transitions were taken out from the unrestored version. Getting the fades for when the engines are in the shed at night to Henry chuffing in the country was easy, but getting the transitions of Henry leaving the bridge to the next station and the transition of Henry leaving the bridge after sneezing at the boys and then heading home at sun down was tough, until I had to overlay the footage to make it look somewhat decent. And then adobe premiere just refuses to let me save. :rolleyes:

Eh, whatever. Guess I'll work on more of it tomorrow.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
So, I dunno how many people on here besides @1000 Eyes and I like Thomas the Tank Engine, but um....

Today I wanted to for fun edit the restored version of "Whistles and Sneezes" because I was really bugged how alot of the transitions were taken out from the unrestored version. Getting the fades for when the engines are in the shed at night to Henry chuffing in the country was easy, but getting the transitions of Henry leaving the bridge to the next station and the transition of Henry leaving the bridge after sneezing at the boys and then heading home at sun down was tough, until I had to overlay the footage to make it look somewhat decent. And then adobe premiere just refuses to let me save. :rolleyes:

Eh, whatever. Guess I'll work on more of it tomorrow.
I don't think I know what you were trying to accomplish, but once you have achieved supreme excellence in your edit, I'd love to see it. :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Finding more reported posts from the "And America Continues to Show its True Colors" thread. Seriously, it's like people just can't stop being jerkish to each other so they go ahead and do so.

Meh. Rully wish I could close threads again. :sigh: