Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed goes over to Apartment 3 to leave a batch of Count's number cookies in a wrapped box along with a card signed by all of us at Apartment 1 saying "Happy Birthday" to Bryan.

:batty: Ah-ha! She did come, and she left some vonderful little treats!
:insatiable: What you talking about?
:batty: La Bufonna, the Christmas witch, she came and left some treats in the shoes I put next to the fireplace.
UD: Don't you mean stockings hung on the chimney?
:batty: No, see in countries like Italy and Greece the Christmas witch comes on the night of December 6 and leaves little goodies in open shoes left by the fireplace. It's akin to the tradition of leaving stockings hung on the chimney or a box of grass under the bed for the Wise Men's camels.
:insatiable: So what she leave you?
:batty: Let me see... Ah, we have some pumpkin candies, peppermint orbs, sesame seed rock cubes, and candied nutclusters. Oh, I love to count! After I'm finished we can share the lot.

UD: And what has the master in such a good mood this morning?
Me: Was listening to MCR last night and I got the two songs that make me :big_grin:, A True Blue Miracle and The 12 Days of Christmas as narrated by our roomie with Richard Elliot on the organ.

Katzi428

Reaction score
watching Muppet Family Christmas and we just got finished the part where :wisdom: was almost Christmas dinner
Chef you weren't really going to cook Big Bird were you?
:hungry:: Whut did I knu?? He luuked like der gobbla gobbla hoomonga!!!!
Ohh geez Chef!! Only you!
:hungry:: Den he mede me hoomsik fur Sveden ; Stoopid burd!
Stop that!! He lives next door to us!! And he's not stupid!! Be nice!!
:hungry:: Ooohhh ..okee...I be nice.
Good. I knew you had a heart of gold.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed comes inside after spending some time with Mom who's been looking at the pictures on her computer from my second younger brother's wedding a coupla days ago.

:batty: is happily counting the ornaments while Uncle Deadly hangs up the iron maiden baubble after fiddling with the string of blinking skull-lights.
Hmm, it's beginning to look like Cryptmas around here. Good, carry on then.
:insatiable: munches one of the black and white candy canes meant for the tree.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The whole group from Apt. 2 finishes Muppet Family Christmas
Robin: It looked like Aunt Piggy was sitting on Uncle Kermit's lap at the very end. I can't remember.
:sympathy:: Well if she was, I'm surprised his legs weren't broken after that! chuckling
ROWLF!!
all of us try not to laugh but give up and start laughing

I'm sure that Kermit and Piggy were just snuggling together .
Robin: Grover?
:super:: Yes?
Robin: Do you still have that Fraggle pebble?
:super:: I think I gave it to Cookie Monster, who gave it to his mommy, who gave it to Gobo , and I do not know where it went after there. Sorry Robin. Was I supposed to keep it?
Robin: No. I was just wondering.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed adds a few black death bells to the tree, setting them swinging and ringing.
Uncle Deadly adds a couple golden pumpkin jack-o'-lantern orbs.
:batty: finishes placing the various Cryptmas bats on the branches.
:insatiable: contributes some droopy canes, licked so they'll stick on their own to the tree itself.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin comes into the den while living room while I'm watching TV Mom ?
Mmm-hmmm?
Robin: I know something else I want for Christmas?
OK...and what's that?
Robin: A Red Ryder BB gun !
Wha.. Since when do you do like guns? And no!! You'll shoot your eye out! Are you cra...
Robin's cheeks start twitching and then he starts laughing That movie A Christmas Story was on the other day. I'd never want a gun! You should know me by now ,Mom!!
Yeah,true. I should have known something fishy was going on when you asked for a BB gun.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The scare crew of Apartment 1 is mucho happy today.

:batty: adds a lightning-tipped storm cloud while Uncle D addsa floating ghost to the tree.
Laundry being washed in cycles and hung along the inside window dungeon bar rails to dry in loads.
Was able to watch one of our fave fright films earlier today for the Cryptmas season.
Ravens won their football game, combined with a few others eliminated some teams securing that the blackbirds are still in this year's playoff haunt.
Will probably hit MCR for a while either later tonight or tomorrow depending on when I finish another Potterfic. :jim:

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Bryan: Oh, no!
Ernie: What's wrong?
Bryan: Oh, I forgot to thank Ed and the Boo Crew for the birthday gift. I've been so busy lately but I hate to be that person that doesn't show appreciation.
Ernie: 'Tis the season. We've all got our arms tied around here. Right, Bert?
(Bert is tangled in Christmas lights)
Bryan: Oh, dear... Ernie, you untangle Bert and I'll drop off this thank you card to suite 1.
Ernie: I'm on it! (Goes over to Bert) Now, let's see.. I'll just lift this bulb here...(he pulls off Bert's nose) oops.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You're welcome Bry. Will be here reading some more fic or listening to MCR tomorrow.
:insatiable: adds the mini wreaths with black ribbon bows to our tree.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What a good week we've had.

:insatiable: Yeah, down to have some good food on Wednesday for Ed's birthday.
Mmm, The Bat Bolt & Skull made a delish seafood paella.
:batty: And yesterday vas the winter solstice, which brought about the ringing and jingling of the Great Bell.
UD: And today was a silver deathday anniversary for Ed.
Me: And tomorrow afternoon/evening I'll be at one of those dinner parties at my second brother's home, hope to get updates while the Ravens game is taking place.

*Batty Bat places the last ornament, a five candle-fingered star known as the Hand of Glory atop the tree.