The New Am I The Only One Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks Obama looks like Ray Charles in this picture with the sunglasses and gray hair?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If he could bang the piano keys and sing "What I'd Say", we might have room for him in our band.
Great song! I loved hearing it in the movie "Heart and Souls" when Hal the bus driver is looking at a guy touching a woman...well, down below, instead of paying attention to the road. :laugh:

Last edited:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
On the topic of Ray Charles, am I the only one that used to confuse him with Bill Cosby, when I was really little?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks Little Jerry and the Monotones look SUPER baked in the drawing on the left?

(Guess it would make sense; them dressed up as hippies and all...)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds it very annoying when you try to be funny yet no one has a laugh and completely takes the fun out of it, yet when you actually try being serious, everyone starts laughing?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds it very annoying when you try to be funny yet no one has a laugh and completely takes the fun out of it, yet when you actually try being serious, everyone starts laughing?
Yeah, it's very, um, flustering? Especially when you're easily embarrassed and really shy like I am, so you have to muster up all of your courage to even give your opinion about something.

Another thing that bothers me is when you're joking around with your parents, and then all of a sudden they start lecturing you. Like, okay Mom, yeah I know it's illegal to set fire to llamas in an orphanage, it was just a joke.