The “What did you do today?” thread

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Getting back on topic, I decided to hook up the old VCR and watch my old VHS tape of The Lion King (because even though I love the movie, I don't own a DVD of it yet).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Getting back on topic, I decided to hook up the old VCR and watch my old VHS tape of The Lion King (because even though I love the movie, I don't own a DVD of it yet).
Dude, VHS is the way to go with Disney movies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yesterday evening my entire family and I attended my second younger brother's wedding, because of the afterparty we didn't get back home until 1:30 AM.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Went to a local pizza place called Uptown with my Dad. For a local business, it's got really good quality pizza.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Started playing Pimp My Ride (the game obviously based off the TV series).

It's pretty cheap. I don't recommend it.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Dude, VHS is the way to go with Disney movies.
Yeah, with the awesome clamshell cases instead of the traditional sleeves! :wink:

Speaking of analog technology, today I dug up a bunch of prerecorded audio cassettes at work and listened to see if they were unedited commercial recordings (we have a lot of cassettes which had tracks ripped straight from LPs and CDs). I'm in this process of getting rid of old redundant stuff and these cassettes have been a bit of a priority.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Started playing Pimp My Ride (the game obviously based off the TV series).

It's pretty cheap. I don't recommend it.
I don't play it in the video game sense but my Dad and I have been playing along with Jeopardy on our TV pretty much every day lately. I really enjoy doing that :smile:

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Homework. I spent the entire day doing homework, and now my brain is no longer functioning.