The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, I'm guessing the mysterious new next door neighbor (who is supposedly a single mother with a kid) who has all kinds of weirdoes coming over at all times during the day or night, yet hardly ever seems home herself, had a hooker come over yesterday?

I mean, why else would a woman be dressed like that in winter, as cold as it's been lately?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seeing a girl eating sliced bread from the bag much like anyone else would eat chips.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

And apparently, this was a real incident.

The Uber driver looks like a Rankin/Bass orc at times, though.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
There was this lady who was right next to my dad’s car and somehow she recognized me and started waving like crazy and smiling, so I smiled along with waving back to her.

Turns out that she works at my Alma matter for high school.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For whatever reason, there's a YouTube age-restriction on a clip of . . . THE BRADY BUNCH. THE BRADY BUNCH? Really? Bobby ruining Greg's date and Mike's car at the same time is age-inappropriate?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
For whatever reason, there's a YouTube age-restriction on a clip of . . . THE BRADY BUNCH. THE BRADY BUNCH? Really? Bobby ruining Greg's date and Mike's car at the same time is age-inappropriate?
There has to be limits. Children shouldn't learn to ruin Greg's date and also Mike's car.