The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My mom and I were watching a video done by an Internet critic (PhantomStrider) that featured a segment about the disgusting cartoon show, Drawn Together. I personally don't like the show. I know it sounds like something I'd love and I checked it out because people were comparing it to Robot Chicken. Long story short, it only took like 10 minutes in for me to come to the conclusion that it's not my cup of tea. But anyway, seeing my mom's reaction to some of the gorier scenes the critic had displayed was absolutely hilarious. She had no idea what it was going to be because the rest of the shows he reviewed in the same video were for kids which only added to the shock of it. Although I don't see the show as entertainment, I guess I think Drawn Together is funny in the same way showing somebody a jump scare is funny. It's only funny when I see someone's reaction to it but simply watching it on my own gets tedious and boring after while.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I was a Bass Pro Shop with my grandparents today and while we sat by their huge fishtank, this giant catfish kept staring at us. It was actually really funny to see.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Bruno Mars released a song called 'Versace on The Floor' and my relatives and I have all purposely been saying, "Ah yes, Ver-Sayce on The Floor' (like how they pronounced Versace in the movie Show Girls) and I can't stop laughing. :laugh:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Rohail’s tantrums.

This are his latest offerings

Maybe someone should have noggin episodes of play With Me Sesame 78 Episodes I’m patience from other people

Someone else who has noggin episodes of play with me sesame and 3136-40,3142-76,3178-3200,3238 i'm patience and 2257,2356,2404 noggin version

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I bought my cousin a t-shirt for Christmas that says "Tacocat spelled backwards is tacocat" at Walmart today.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I bought my cousin a t-shirt for Christmas that says "Tacocat spelled backwards is tacocat" at Walmart today.
I've actually seen that exact shirt before. But I can't remember if it was at Walmart or not (we don't go to Walmart that much anyways).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My dad and I just got done watching a couple Robot Chicken episodes together. I think he's really starting to like that show because we've been quoting it off and on a lot lately. I think it's awesome that we're bonding over something that features cross-generational pop culture jokes because he gets some references that I don't and I get some that he doesn't. I had to explain to him the concept of Captain Planet today because of the show lol.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This little comment from the "brilliant" fan known as Zack Stark.

I'm sorry, but... What an idiot. :big_grin: