Are new members unable to join?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, but again, it's a process that takes as long as it does without any outside control. Maybe you'd have better luck contacting the forum administrator directly.

gravy

Reaction score
So, yeah, this is getting really problematic. It's been 6 months of waiting for them (and a few others) and after messaging the admin multiple times over the course of months without reply isn't any help. Are there any solutions at this point?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, a potential new member told me maybe a couple of months ago that he tried registering an account here but never received a confirmation email.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Honestly, I have no solutions to offer regarding this issue. The forum records show that Chuck31 was the last member to join the forums. And I've also noticed that since the latest forum update/upgrade on November 10 2017 there have been no new member notifications, so perhaps this is something that has to be fixed within the forum coding which falls under Phillip's remit.

Hope this helps somewhat. :confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've noticed that, but considering other new members have tried joining since then makes me wonder if Chuk31 was really the last member to join, or the last member whose account was verified. Either way, I know we were having really bad problems with spammers in the past (coincidently, not so much anymore) - wonder if this was a measure Phil took to curb the volume of spammers registering accounts on the forum?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, I'm really glad to have just come back under my then-currently bigjeffy account instead of making another.

gravy

Reaction score
Hey! It seems as if the problem was fixed?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Yeah, I joined in November and my account was finally confirmed a few days ago. But it seemed that other members' accounts were confirmed as well, some of which joined over the summer!

gravy

Reaction score
So how often would people get ''accepted''? There are always tons of people trying to join.

gravy

Reaction score
Can't there be a more efficient system for this other than waiting months and months to get accepted in? Our last member joined 7 months ago.