Music video parodies you wish Sesame could have done

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know, looking up, the Roxanne parody seemed nice and I think How Now Brown and the Moo Wave could have pulled it off nice.

There are many 80's songs I feel like they could have parodies, but it seems like their purpose more was to parody music videos than songs.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know, I actually thought of some interesting possible parodies....

"Where have all my cowboys gone?" Presumably sung by Clementine about her ("forgetful") love life with Forgetful Jones. I'm sure we know what this is parodying. Or an Anything Muppet (presumably lavender and voiced by Jerry Nelson in my vision) singing about being an astronaut and flying to space called "Astronaut", parodying "Rocket man" by Elton John.

Censored

Reaction score
The best was when Sesame Street didn’t parody songs, but sang the actual songs with Muppet visuals.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, I always enjoyed the song covers myself.

Honestly I'm still holding for the day we get to see the full version of "Spinning Wheel", English versions of "Windy" and "Help", the full version of "Yellow Submarine" with Bob dressing up the Muppets and at least a visual of "Up, Up and Away" (I did at least hear that it involved a Hot Pink Anything Muppet and his girlfriend? Though I can already picture that solid white background for the back drop).