Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I've been thinking a lot lately. For those of you who don't know, Shane has made his own page on the Wiki of old SS songs that he found in a CTW archive document, all of which are from the first 9 or 10 seasons of the show. There's one song listed that caught my eye right from the first time I saw this page by the name of "It Doesn't Have to Be Cold on Christmas", which I can assume aired some time between Seasons 6 and 10 (since Sam Pottle is listed as one of the composers).

Personally, I think this would be a suitable clip for SW to dig out and upload...at this time of year, anyway. Because, when you think about it, there ARE lots of places that aren't cold on Christmas (so to speak). I know SW rarely uploads rarities for their TBT posts but still...

And for anyone who's wondering, here's the page: http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/User:Oscarfan/CTW_Archive_Songs

wiley207

Reaction score
SesameWorkshop has uploaded the infamous News Flash 3-part segment about Kermit and the snowstorm, in high definition no less!
It even includes Kermit's "I'M GONNA GET YA HARVEY KNEESLAPPER!"

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm surprised the Workshop actually uploaded a full multiple part skit for once.