20th Century FOX?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know, a thought just occurred to me in regards to Disney.

I'm still waiting for the day Disney starts charging alot of money to allow current existing clips of Kermit on Sesame Street on Sesame Workshop to the point they can't afford it and they're forced to remove any Kermit clips from future episode releases and all the clips on their channel dissapears.

That's how much respect I have for Disney.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
"Disney's M*A*S*H."

The thought of that just makes me cringe.

That could totally be a movie or show in the future.

Or maybe they'll re-release the show on DVD with the Disney logo. I remember some people got ticked off when they added it to the first two Muppet movies when those came to DVD.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was more upset that in the 2011 and 2014 movies, the end credits said "Based on Characters and Properties Owned by Disney," when they really should have said something to the extent of, "Based on Characters and Properties Developed by Jim Henson."

snichols1973

Reaction score
Are animated sitcoms such as The Simpsons, Family Guy et al. going to be part of the Disney Fox package, or what?

One potential downside of this would be that Disney's reputation for family-friendly entertainment would become tainted as a result of associating edgy animated comedies such as Family Guy (which gets cruder than raw petroleum) with DisneyFox...

mr3urious

Reaction score
One potential downside of this would be that Disney's reputation for family-friendly entertainment would become tainted as a result of associating edgy animated comedies such as Family Guy (which gets cruder than raw petroleum) with DisneyFox...
They own Touchstone Pictures which produced stuff like The Waterboy and Con Air, and that hasn't hurt their reputation one bit.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
TouchStone was launched specifically for them to put out edgier movies (like Roger Rabbit) without having to put them directly under the Disney name.

mr3urious

Reaction score
TouchStone was launched specifically for them to put out edgier movies (like Roger Rabbit) without having to put them directly under the Disney name.
Plus, I doubt we'd see FG get distributed as a Disney Television Animation production in the future, as 20th Century Fox will still exist after the merger.