Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone here listen to XM Sirus Radio? (I only get to listen to it when I a free preview but they give u a whole week) Ok I've heard of this song that they some times play on the Kids Station. ( I just love that station. They play some really goofy and silly songs and some good cool ones too) Now the song is called "Barbra Streisand" by Duck Sauce but the one they play is a remix of a character called Lorenzo Lama but it still has the lyric which says Barbra Streisand but during the end of the song Lorenzo comes in and starts saying her name but then changes it up and says his name. It's called "Barbra Streisand the Lorenzo Lama Remix or mix. It's a really good type of dancing song. Moves your body when the song starts to play.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Does anyone here listen to XM Sirus Radio? (I only get to listen to it when I a free preview but they give u a whole week) Ok I've heard of this song that they some times play on the Kids Station. ( I just love that station. They play some really goofy and silly songs and some good cool ones too) Now the song is called "Barbra Streisand" by Duck Sauce but the one they play is a remix of a character called Lorenzo Lama but it still has the lyric which says Barbra Streisand but during the end of the song Lorenzo comes in and starts saying her name but then changes it up and says his name. It's called "Barbra Streisand the Lorenzo Lama Remix or mix. It's a really good type of dancing song. Moves your body when the song starts to play.
I do, because my dad has a 3 month free trial of it in his new car.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Does anyone have The Brady Bunch theme song? I lost my entire Brady Bunch collection over the summer of this year due to a hard drive problem and some other issues with the computer and am still really upset about all of it.