Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

muppetperson

Reaction score
You would think that there wouldn't be a distribution problem, in that DST/Previews are distributers themselves to Comic Book outlets and Majors. They lost TRU and now it appears that they don't have enough interest from Minors, like Comic Book outlets.
Maybe Disney could help their Licensee by selling the figures at Disney Parks and Disney shopping on line.:wisdom:

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I actually just collected the entire Electric Mayhem in minimates!!

:big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo:

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score

rexcrk

Reaction score
Ouch.. not even getting the whole Electric Mayhem out :frown:

I thought some of these looked cool, but it was never anything I felt I HAD to get.. for several reasons. I have a (for the most part) complete Palisades collection, and also trying to be more responsible with money... and of course trying to reduce clutter and I don’t even have space for them.

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
Got a pre order cancellation email today :sympathy: I'm not completely giving up though

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Got a pre order cancellation email today :sympathy: I'm not completely giving up though
I haven't gotten my notice, but it sells cancelled on Entertainment Earth, too. I also don't want to give up hope. I have emailed Diamond to see if they are still planning an alternative method of distribution such as direct-selling. Will let you all know if they respond.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I haven't gotten my notice, but it sells cancelled on Entertainment Earth, too. I also don't want to give up hope. I have emailed Diamond to see if they are still planning an alternative method of distribution such as direct-selling. Will let you all know if they respond.
They have responded saying that they are still looking into alternative methods of distribution. I asked what we fans can do at this time and they said nothing at the moment, but they will put out a call for support at some point in the future, and we can respond then. So everyone be on the lookout and keep your fingers crossed!