TMS outline- Jose Feliciano!

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Whoever performed the chorus girls/backup singers in the Helen Reddy episode, that's who performs them here and in the Johnny Rivers outline.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
Whoever performed the chorus girls/backup singers in the Helen Reddy episode, that's who performs them here and in the Johnny Rivers outline.

I'm guessing Louise Gold.

P

Philip Kippel

Gorgon Heap said:
CLOSING NUMBER: “Feliz Navidad”- Jose sings with the band in a Christmas set, but over in the wings, Beauregard can’t quite figure out what holiday it’s supposed to be, so he ends up sending on:

-Pigs dressed as Pilgrims and Native Americans, complete with a live turkey on a platter

-Monsters with a jack-o-lantern

-Gonzo as the Easter Bunny
GH, I was just thinking...

Instead of Gonzo as the Easter Bunny, how about having Bernie the Easter Bunny (who was seen in the Jim Nabors, Sandy Duncan and Valerie Harper episodes) come out to represent Easter instead?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
GH, I was just thinking...

Instead of Gonzo as the Easter Bunny, how about having Bernie the Easter Bunny (who was seen in the Jim Nabors, Sandy Duncan and Valerie Harper episodes) come out to represent Easter instead?
Eh, that character never really clicked. Besides, the thought of Gonzo in a rabbit suit is funnier IMO.

MGov

Reaction score
I'm sure Jose Feliciano would love to see this episode.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
MGov said:
I'm sure Jose Feliciano would love to see this episode.
... Or at least hear it.

(That was bad. I couldn't resist, dang it all.)

Thanks much tho for the vote of confidence.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I had listed this as circa the Marisa Berenson & Raquel Welch episodes, but really, I think I would put it between the Raquel Welch & James Coco episodes; I think I had forgotten ever having thought of it otherwise. Plus, the chorus girls are the same as the ones who appear in the next two episodes (James Coco & Helen Reddy).

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
One change: when Jose needs an old man for his number, Kermit should look at S&W, turn to Jose, and say, "I'll see your geezer and raise you a curmudgeon."