What song can you not get out of your head?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The Happiest Street in the World.

Listening to this, I feel like this would make a good replacement theme song if they had to create a new one (though I feel if they did it now as opposed to the late-1970s/early-1980s it wouldn't be the same).

In fact, I feel this song should have been in Follow That Bird, whether in the first or last street scenes (or both).

I also feel it would make a good song to use in an advertisement for Sesame Street Live (the Muppet Wiki page says it's been in several Sesame Street Live shows though only specifies one such show, Out of This World) or Sesame Park. Heck, on an unrelated note, I also feel it would make a great song to use in a commercial for Chuck E. Cheese or a similar kind of place.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Best Thing to Ever Happen to me.

Got it in my head after watching It's Pat. Nice sequence.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I've had this catchy little tune from the first episode of MTV's Wonder Showzen stuck in my head for a few days now. Although it's a bit old now, I was just recently introduced to Wonder Showzen and I think it's really funny. Extremely bizarre but still very funny. Although there have a been a few things on Wonder Showzen that I wish I hadn't seen (time lapse footage of a fox corpse decomposing, a basket of baby chicks getting thrown into a vat of boiling oil, a real bug getting it's wings ripped off, etc.) But overall, I enjoy the show quite a bit.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Troy Gentry's last song before he passed away. This song is very beautiful and it is a good song to remember Troy by. He's singing about himself and the struggles he's went through over time as a person. Very relatable to all of us. I'm glad he was able to record this one before he died.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Aww I have such fond memories watching Baby Songs when I was littler as well!:smile: I have watched a few videos of some of the VHS tapes I grew up with on YouTube recently, and I gotta say it had made me smile watching these after many many years.:smile:

I have always loved the song What a Miracle. It is so sweet and catchy it sometimes gets stuck in my head. In fact, just thinking about it right now has got itself stuck into my head haha!:fanatic:
This is my favorite Baby Songs song right here. I thought the puppetry was amazing and that monster costume is adorable: