Another Movie Poster Spoof

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
This movie poster was inspired by a dream I had last night, but I only remember two parts from it. Mickey Mouse (as "Sherriff Mickey") and Kermit the Frog (as "The Lone Frog") were having a showdown in the streets, and one of my original characters (who is a director) kept calling "cut" because things were interrupting the scene (he is a perfectionist), and at one point, he yelled that anyone who interrupts the scene again is fired from the project. Just as Mickey and Kermit are about to draw, a group of women begin singing "The Hallelujah Chorus," and the director fires them. The other part of the dream I remember involved a showboat and another OC of mine performing on stage singing "Cotton Fields" by Teresa Brewer.

In all honesty, I think this would make an interesting idea for a movie if I could flesh the plot out a little.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I love your production company! Camp Monkee Mallard is very creative.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I love your production company! Camp Monkee Mallard is very creative.
Thanks. I'm not quite sure how I came up with it, though, except for the fact that I was writing fanfic for the Monkees, and I gave them a counterpart group, the Mallards.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm not quite sure how I came up with it, though, except for the fact that I was writing fanfic for the Monkees, and I gave them a counterpart group, the Mallards.
I know you’re a Monkees fan, so maybe that’s why you came up with the name.