Have you met any celebrities?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I've seen shows and such with celebs, but the only one I've actually spoken to is Lin Manuel-Miranda, who was very nice about my niche question.

(SS people don't count. But of those, I've met John Tartaglia, Stephanie D'Abruzzo and Caroll Spinney).
UGH, those guys are literally at the very top of my list to meet. Seriously, whenever I see Lin I just wanna give him a big hug. Of course that would be a bit inappropriate if I did, but I still wanna!

Ok, I have never met any celebrities/important show biz people, but here's my list that i'll hopefully be able to start crossing off next year when I get a job and have more money for cons/events/travel:
  • Caroll Spinney (at the very top of my list)
  • All of the major Muppeteers (especially Peter Linz, Stephanie D'Abruzzo, and Ryan Dillon)
  • The original cast of Sesame Street (and Alan)
  • Tom Hanks (One of America's crowning achievements)
  • The cast of Stranger Things
  • Rebecca Sugar
  • Craig McCracken
  • Alex Hirsch
  • Lin Manuel Miranda
  • Frank Welker
  • Barack and Michelle Obama (just 'cause they're not in office anymore doesn't mean I don't wanna meet 'em)
  • All 10 of the living actors who have played The Doctor
  • Amy Poehler
  • Julie Andrews
  • Dick Van Dyke
And I feel like I ended this list very anticlimactically, so here's a picture of a baby goat:

Xerus

Reaction score
One time, Oliver North came into our office and he shook my hand. And when I went to Vegas, I saw Don Rickles live and shook hands with him while in the front row. And I went to a comedy club and saw Soupy Sales lives and met him backstage. And I went to Georgia's Dragon Con and met and got the autographs of Rob Paulsen, Tara Strong, Billy West, Richard Horvitz, Rikki Simons, Garry Chalk, Erin Gray, Dean Cain, and LeVar Burton. I almost got Adam Baldwin's autograph, but he had to leave fast. And at another con I met the now grown up actors who played Veruca Salt and Mike TeeVee in the original Willy Wonka Movie. And at another con, I met Karen Ashley who played Aisha the Yellow Power Ranger. And I got to meet Ren and Stimpy co-creator Bob Camp twice at two cons.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
One time, Oliver North came into our office and he shook my hand. And when I went to Vegas, I saw Don Rickles live and shook hands with him while in the front row. And I went to a comedy club and saw Soupy Sales lives and met him backstage. And I went to Georgia's Dragon Con and met and got the autographs of Rob Paulsen, Tara Strong, Billy West, Richard Horvitz, Rikki Simons, Garry Chalk, Erin Gray, Dean Cain, and LeVar Burton. I almost got Adam Baldwin's autograph, but he had to leave fast. And at another con I met the now grown up actors who played Veruca Salt and Mike TeeVee in the original Willy Wonka Movie. And at another con, I met Karen Ashley who played Aisha the Yellow Power Ranger. And I got to meet Ren and Stimpy co-creator Bob Camp twice at two cons.
Were all of them nice?