What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
We have this special monthly thing at the library called Gamer's Club where we basically just meet up and do whatever (it's not TOO much about video games despite the name). But anyway, I'm thinking about bringing this disc with me next time and playing it on the big screen. I have a feeling that some of my friends would probably enjoy this show. If anything, I just want to see some of the reactions due to how downright bizarre some of these parodies are. I don't have to worry about angry complaints from parents either because people will bring in M-rated games and inappropriate videos all the time in our little group and with the random, diverse nature of this variety show:I'm sure everybody is gonna have at least one skit they like.
I just rewatched this one today. Although some may not deem this show appropriate binge material due to it's random almost vine-like nature, my only excuse for constantly binging this series is simply:Oh my gosh, I just LOVE this show!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Don't tell my Mom this, but I'm getting her the new Wonder Woman movie for Christmas. This is one of the few times she's ever requested a gift from me so I'm definitely going to get it for her next time I go to a store that has DVDs.

Xerus

Reaction score
I received a new DVD in the mail. From the 70's DFE's The Odd Ball Couple. A cartoon based off the comedy of the Odd Couple. About a neat and tidy cat named Spiffy and a dirty and crude dog named Fleabag who are reporters and roommates. Starring Frank Nelson as Spiffy and Paul Winchell as Fleabag.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Moomin and Midsummer Madness (2013) - feature length stop motion adaptation of Tove Jansson's book. It was actually a Christmas gift. The stop motion Moomin movies are not the strongest, but have a lot of visual charm. Very detailed and vividly colored, not unlike Tove's original illustrations. I personally would prefer to own Moomins On The Riviera, or any boxset of the 90s Moomin TV show.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I bought a DVD collection of Charlie Chaplin and Buster Keaton movies for my Dad - My dad is a big fan of anything history-related but he is especially fond of those old silent films. The concept of those films really intrigue him and honestly, I get some enjoyment out of them as well. It's amazing to think that they were able to pull off some of those scenes in a world without special effects or even dialogue.