Questions about anything

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Honestly, how this show ever became a thing confounds me. Tied with Jerry Springer for biggest crap on TV ever.
OMG, I hate Jerry Springer so much! These idiots bring all their personal crap on the show for the world to see, and then when they start physically fighting (which they do in almost every episode) Jerry is just like:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Not too different from Maury.
True, but actual fighting happens a lot less. The guests on Maury yell a lot, and sometimes you see the woman hitting her ex a couple times, but it rarely gets super violent.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And Maury used to have variety waaaay back when . . . I mean, it wasn't always about paternity tests or infidelity, sometimes it was about addictions, or problemed children . . . Maury's show way back when was more like if Dr. Phil's show tried to be like Springer.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
And Maury used to have variety waaaay back when . . . I mean, it wasn't always about paternity tests or infidelity, sometimes it was about addictions, or problemed children . . . Maury's show way back when was more like if Dr. Phil's show tried to be like Springer.
I guess the "You are not the father" segments became too popular. The host, meanwhile, doesn't seem to mind 'cause he's makin' that money.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
OMG, I hate Jerry Springer so much! These idiots bring all their personal crap on the show for the world to see, and then when they start physically fighting (which they do in almost every episode) Jerry is just like:

Jerry springer use not be like that, it use to be like Oprah, until the guest started throwing chairs and stuff.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score

So much of that on Jerry Springer is staged. The producers encourage the "guests"," Okay when your cousin's brother comes out with the bouquet of flowers, tackle him and roll around on the floor. Then Jerry will step in and try to break it up. And make sure your wireless mic doesn't come loose".
And there will never be any shortage of guests. Six hundred bucks for a half hour's work. Beats the crap out of working at Wal-mart.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So here's a question for y'all.

Who would you say is the biggest butt monkey character on Sesame Street? My tie is between Kermit and Mr. Johnson.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In a sense, I'd say Grover, because all he want to do is just be super helpful to everybody, and yet usually something backfires with him in the process.