My Videos

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
These are my other new videos:
The Just Dance one reminds of something:how come Lisa Goes Gaga seems to be everyone's least favorite Simpsons episode. It was the first one I ever watched and I loved it because it's the one that got me into the show. I was already a fan of The Simpsons Movie, Itchy & Scratchy, and the comics but it was that episode that got me into it and I don't understand the hate it gets.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Here are a few of my most recent videos:
(This was my 2018 premiere video. Snarf, snarf!)
(The whole video is meant to be somewhat of an homage to Stranger Things. They used that song in the show which got it semi-popular again)

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
(My mom said that the quality in this one was so good that it could actually be a bonus feature on a real Robot Chicken DVD)

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
(A tribute to one of my favorite singers/song writers ever)
(Amy Grant has one of the most beautiful voices I've ever heard. I'm not usually a fan of seasonal music but her Christmas songs are amazing in my opinion)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
(A tribute to one of my favorite singers/song writers ever)
(Amy Grant has one of the most beautiful voices I've ever heard. I'm not usually a fan of seasonal music but her Christmas songs are amazing in my opinion)
I like how you put some of my favorites in the second one.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
What happened to one of them?
I recently deleted some of my videos that I thought had bad quality compared to the others. Now that more people have been viewing my work, I'm trying to keep it more focused on quality than quantity.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This is my most recent video. It's meant to be a celebration of 4th of July and Deadpool 2 :big_grin:

NOTE:The Slender-Man joke has nothing to do with the infamous Slender-Man stabbing incident. I'm just a creepypasta fan who was referencing something I like and had no intentions to disrespect any of the victims of the tragedy. I would like to point that out in case anyone questions whether it was meant to be in poor taste or not.