The Old Cartoon Network Thread

Any Del

Reaction score
Ah....old Cartoon Network. One of my favorite Cartoon Cartoons shows were Courage the Cowardly Dog and Powerpuff Girls! I LOVE Courage because of his signature screams, the story and the jokes (even though it freaked me out as a little kid...but still it was enjoyable to watch)! Powerpuff Girls on the other hand kicked BUTT! Those fast-paced fights were incredible! Plus the jokes, story and the Narrator were amazing! Sucks that the new Powerpuff Girls isn't created by Craig McCracken....

Any Del

Reaction score
Anyone remembers Toonami?

Anybody?

Nobody?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I remember I was 15 and in 9th grade when Toonami was originally canceled. You have no idea how salty I was.

Any Del

Reaction score
Toonami was my home channel back in the day. I use to rush home from school to finish my HW to watch "Dragon! Dragon! Rock the Dragon! DRAGON BALL Z!!!!!!" everyday at 5 and 5:30pm! Ahhh....the memories.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Some epic fails from eBay. . . .

Courage the Cowardly Dog? More like Courage the Zombie Valkyrie.

Why is Creepy Muriel lying in a seductive pose?

I've seen some bootleg stuff before, but man, what is this?

Courage and Katz slash on a shower curtain? What? Why? What?
1) Yeah, too dark.

2) Because it's acceptable in Japan? IDK.

3) Uh, wow. That's just...ugly.

4) That image is actually from deviantART originally. How this got on eBay though, I cannot fathom.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you one of CN's oldest website games! Also twenty years old, as a matter of fact!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This may actually be the first CN online game, and I remember it vividly:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I feel like I might have played that game once... In spite of me not being the biggest fan of Cow and Chicken.

Schfifty

Reaction score
I've actually never played that one, but yep, the intro screen gives it away as one of those old downloadable games from way long ago.

The only Cow and Chicken games I remember were Bus Stop Blitz, the Christmas in July one, and if counting I Am Weasel, Beat the Heat. That one was nonstop fun.