What made you roll your eyes today thread?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
They're thinking of rebooting Jersey Shore.
This is my state, and they are/were an embarrassment.
If I never see The Situation again, it'll be too soon.

A lot of peoples' misconception about New Jersey is that because it's such a tiny state, I must run into EVERYBODY.

No.
There's 8 million people packed in here, and the odds of bumping into anyone from Jersey Shore, the Sopranos, Bon Jovi, or Bruce Springsteen are mighty slim.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They're thinking of rebooting Jersey Shore.
I mentioned this a while back.

And what kills me was Snooki made this big thing about how after she gave birth, she was going to step out of the spotlight and devote herself to be a full-time mother to her new baby . . . and she did nothing of the sort. She's tried making a big comeback at least twice since then - I think she even tried to launch her own daytime talk show.

In a sense, I'm surprised she never got one . . . anymore, everybody gets a daytime talk show for at least a season or two. I see Harry Connick, Jr.'s show is off the tube, because now there's new daytime talk show for Pickler and Ben, whoever they are.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Can y'all excuse me as I dump bleach into my eyes from reading about this?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I mentioned this a while back.

And what kills me was Snooki made this big thing about how after she gave birth, she was going to step out of the spotlight and devote herself to be a full-time mother to her new baby . . . and she did nothing of the sort. She's tried making a big comeback at least twice since then - I think she even tried to launch her own daytime talk show.

In a sense, I'm surprised she never got one . . . anymore, everybody gets a daytime talk show for at least a season or two. I see Harry Connick, Jr.'s show is off the tube, because now there's new daytime talk show for Pickler and Ben, whoever they are.
How do you know it’s off?

Any Del

Reaction score
Beated Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5! Despite it moving at a snail's pace beat. It was an enjoyable game indeed... Also new Madtv sucks compared to the original.

Any Del

Reaction score
I mean, let's be honest. Naruto's pacing was never great to begin with.
Yeah, you said it. Kept on running into rouge ninjas/bandits every time. Especially trying to avoid those traps. It was a headache...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
****ing adobe premiere honestly.

I'm just way too frustrated to even explain why. I'll do it tomorrow morning I guess. :rolleyes:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To follow up my post from last night, premiere was just being a pain when I was using an after effects file to make a "scope" effect on at least one part of the video.

None the less, I managed to fix it and walla, this is now a video.

(I think this officially cured my ear worm for the song). :stick_out_tongue: