The Official "I'm looking for/trying to remember a sketch" thread

DePingPong

Reaction score
Looking for info about a street scene, I think. Could just be an insert but all I remember is Elmo marching outside Oscar's can with a stop sign, and I think he was yelling (?)

I think it's from a 90's episode, I don't think it was from the ATC era though.

Censored

Reaction score
Even if someone did have every episode in their possession, (and when trading Noggin tapes was a big racket, there were quite a few requests for this), some people never did the math:

If you committed to watching 12 episodes a day, every day, you would kiss a whole year good-bye.
Although there might be one or two geeks out there willing to do that.
Hardly. I'd just speed through skits I've already seen and only watch what I wanted.

Luke kun

Reaction score
I can see some vague similarities between this style and Sally's, but Sally's is far more stylistic, with smoother animation. It's likely someone else, but I can't think of who. Somehow I doubt Muppet Wiki would have any info, but they do have some info on other Sesame Street animators...
It's Ken Brown and Lisa Crafts.

Luke kun

Reaction score
You know this member posted this skit in like 4 other threads too, right? That's "Birthday Emotions" level of obsessiveness.
NO IT IS NOT. I do NOT have an unnatural, unhealthy, ungodly obsession with this skit. It is a cartoon I simply wanted to know the animator of, and now I know: it's Ken Brown and Lisa Crafts. Please do not compare me to declano. STOP.

gravy

Reaction score
Looking for the song from Season 1 that goes ''Boys and girls- have you met- the 26 letters called the alphabet- A B C...'' and so on. It appeared on the Joan Ganz Cooney tribute.

gravy

Reaction score
Does anyone have ''Ernie and the Candy Salesman''? My friend is looking for it.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
This might sound a little far fetched but there was an Anything Muppet skit from possibly the mid/late 70's or early 80's that took place in the same classroom that went from being used for the "Roosevelt Franklin Elementary School" sketches and then used again for "That's What Reading's All About" (or "Sound it Out"...whichever it's called) and "My Rock". In it, a group of AM kids enter the classroom, and are amazed by their surroundings (from the blackboard, supplies, desks, the alphabet above, etc.) They then try to figure out what it is, obviously leading to different opinions (but not a big argument). Ultimately they decide to get to work, and resume their guessing later. So, they open up the top of their desks and once again start marveling over everything they see inside. But then they notice each desk has 2 letters on the tops ("SC" on the first, "HO" on the second, and "OL" on the third), and of course realize that they're in a SCHOOL...end of skit!

I used to have it as part of #3277, but my youngest sister accidentally taped over it back in late September 2007, so of course my evidence of this skit is gone...and unfortunately that was before I started getting into the tape trading game. But I can assure that I'm NOT making this up. Hopefully one day, SW will pull it out of the vault. Though, if anyone reading knows what I'm talking about, please let me know!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Bumping this up because this is a skit I've been trying to look for a very long time.

There was a film that had Bob Marley's "Three Little Birds" playing in the background. I'm pretty sure the film was about a boy telling about his life in Jamaica and the school he goes to, but I'm not entirely sure.

Does anybody recall this skit, or is it online anywhere by any chance?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Via the Lost Media Wiki:

A user on the Discord named Prisoner416 is looking for a Sesame Street Short from the 90's. The description he gave is "i remember a sesame street short with a westie, that played on a gravel beach and went on a crab/lobster boat." I have not received any more information on the short. If more people could step in and help this person, that would be great.