When you need to rant...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest,

Just what's happened in that gut-wrenching thread about the state of the world. I already predicted it was gonna to to total ****, and what'd I tell ya, it did.

And frankly, it's reasons like that my friends shout "POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!" Whenever politics are brought up in a conversation when we're getting high.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
you know what i hate ?
parents who make poor financial decisions, and expect their adult children to help them, when they know darn well, that their adult children have their own financial problems to deal with.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest,

Just this week has been stressful. Since I'm only an intern at mobile cuts in Boston, whenever I'm needed to come in is random. Couldn't come in at all this week cause my boss was busy with a report, so as a result, I just felt very unproductive.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Being an intern has pros and cons. On the one hand, you're gaining experience that you otherwise won't get since most employers won't hire anyone without an ounce of experience; on the other hand, since you're not technically an employee, you don't get paid.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The latter of which doesn't bother me as long as I keep reminding myself "it's resume fodder."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The latter bothered me when I wasn't advancing anywhere after a year.