Ehhhh. . . . I'll Bite

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And along with the mustache and longer hair, he wore more pink shirts. Not exactly G.I. Army green.
Oh, as if any of Klinger's ensembles were? :stick_out_tongue:

Have you ever tried growing out a beard or any facial hair yourself?
I went through a goatee phase in 2011/2012 - I kind of liked it (it's always so tough to shave my chin), though I remember Sarge saying I didn't really pull it off because of my baby face, lol.

Here's some holiday questions.

1. Favorite Christmas memory?

2. Least favorite gift? Favorite?

3. Christmas song of choice?

4. Least favorite Christmas memory?

5. Least favorite Christmas song?
1. I haven't really thought about it.
2. Favorite would probably be the TMS cuckoo clock I got a few years ago; least favorite, I'm not exactly sure.
3. So many I couldn't possibly name all of them, lol.
4. The Blowtorch Christmas of 2015: in the 70s, raining, it was like spending Christmas in Florida.
5. Perhaps "Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime."

Favorite members on here?
I'm not going to touch on that; with one notable exception, I really enjoy the company of just about everyone here.

Here's one that digs a little deeper than "Favorite/Least Favorite Twiddlebug":

Of the puppets you built, how many were live hand, and how many with rods?
I haven't really thought about it as far as the Twiddlebugs go.

I 've built one live hand/glove puppet, all the others are rods (however, Steve D'Monster does have a glove hand when needed).

What happened to your Kathy Greenwood site?
There's something wrong with the URL or something, I'm not sure what it is, but it's preventing the search engines from listing it. It still exists (and I'm overdue updating it again), but it's just not getting picked up by search engines because of some issue with the URL.

Favorite Jelly Belly flavor (if you have any)?
I don't really eat a whole lot of jelly beans to be honest with you.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Oh, as if any of Klinger's ensembles were? :stick_out_tongue:

I went through a goatee phase in 2011/2012 - I kind of liked it (it's always so tough to shave my chin), though I remember Sarge saying I didn't really pull it off because of my baby face, lol.

1. I haven't really thought about it.
2. Favorite would probably be the TMS cuckoo clock I got a few years ago; least favorite, I'm not exactly sure.
3. So many I couldn't possibly name all of them, lol.
4. The Blowtorch Christmas of 2015: in the 70s, raining, it was like spending Christmas in Florida.
5. Perhaps "Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime."

I'm not going to touch on that; with one notable exception, I really enjoy the company of just about everyone here.

I haven't really thought about it as far as the Twiddlebugs go.

I 've built one live hand/glove puppet, all the others are rods (however, Steve D'Monster does have a glove hand when needed).

There's something wrong with the URL or something, I'm not sure what it is, but it's preventing the search engines from listing it. It still exists (and I'm overdue updating it again), but it's just not getting picked up by search engines because of some issue with the URL.

I don't really eat a whole lot of jelly beans to be honest with you.
Understand if you don't want to say who your favorites are, just wanted to get it out there.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Bumpity bump, bump!

Jeanette, all grown up, shows up to your door in a sexy outfit biting her lip. What do you do next?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I would unmask the strange imposter, 'cause there ain't no way she'd do anything like that. :stick_out_tongue:

But otherwise . . . probably nothing different than you'd do if any of your waifus showed up at your door. :stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue: