Ask vettech28 anything

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Jumping on the bandwagon, so feel free to ask me anything you would like to know.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Sometimes, it’s hard to decide. But I have to say that “Gone, But Not Forgotten” is my favorite episode of all time. One reason is because it features Wembley, who’s my favorite Muppet character ever! Also, you think Sesame Street dealt with the subject of death well, Fraggle Rock takes it one step farther with this episode. I think the episode is still relevant today in helping viewers deal with the death of a loved one or a pet or a friend.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Good. Had a great birthday weekend, went to a car show on Saturday and went to a new restaurant for my birthday dinner on Sunday.

However, still trying to find a job since I moved, but no luck. (What else is new?)

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Good. Had a great birthday weekend, went to a car show on Saturday and went to a new restaurant for my birthday dinner on Sunday.

However, still trying to find a job since I moved, but no luck. (What else is new?)
That's good. Hope you find a job soon.

Here's a virtual birthday cupcake for your belated birthday, or your unbirthday, if you will: