False info on Muppet Wiki?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Whoops. Looks like the info is not false after all, and would like to really apologize for my false misunderstanding.

See, I got confused at which version got uploaded, and wasn’t sure if there was just one version out there.

The only info that’s false is the year that it aired.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Speaking of false Sesame Street-related information:I have a question. Is this article real or fake?
http://www.clickhole.com/article/did-sesame-street-go-too-far-yesterday-when-big-bi-7298
It just seems sooooo fake to me. One of those Poe's Law type things where it's fake satire that tries to get you to believe it's real. There's no way Sesame Street would show something like this and when I looked it up, there is absolutely no other proof aside from this site that such a thing even happened. Seriously, you probably wouldn't even see THAT on Wonder Showzen much less Sesame Street! Btw, if this article actually is fake. To whoever wrote this, please realize that while you may think it's "funny" to spread lies about a children's TV show but you are actually spreading lyrics about the best children's show out there. One that has impacted the lives of many and taught children valuable lessons since 1969. So if that is the case, KNOCK IT OFF!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The ClickHole is a joke site. It's the Onion's version of BuzzFeed.