Your Thoughts: Muppet Central's 20th Birthday

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I was only a baby when you joined @D'Snowth. Does that make you feel old yet.
But to answer the questions
1. I don't know what the future holds for the characters but I hope the live shows continue as the Hollywood bowl was a huge hit with fans and the public. But with a young matt Vogel as kermit I can see the muppets being here for the long run
2. As for sesame street and HBO I just hope that for many more years sesame are able to continue the wonderful job they do for children. That they wouldnt have got from PBS funding
3. And this is the one I'm least optimistic about. It's sad really that a company that once had the worlds most popular kids and prime time shows will probably be out of business in a year or so. Because they aren't making any new and exciting projects and it's so sad to see

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Wow, 20 years! Hats off to you, Phil, and to everyone who kept this site and community active for so long.

MC was one of the first online communities I got involved in, and it was the absolute first community I was involved in that was dedicated to Muppet fandom. I'm sorry that I haven't been a very loyal follower of this site over the years. But these days, I'm not involved in many forums at all, or much social media in general, because of all the bickering. But I definitely felt welcome whenever I came here!

I hope you and Cindy are doing well. And here's to another 20 years!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Man, I can't believe this site is so old and is still going strong. I'm glad to be a member here at this great forum. Happy (late) birthday, MC! :smile: