Animated Hotties?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not sure if non-existent holograms count, but I certainly have a little thing for Noodle from Gorillaz - particularly Phase 2 Noodle:

I won't lie, I've once found a German girl on deviantART who had several photos she took of her Noodle cosplay. . . . She. Was. Fine.

The present-day Phase 4 Noodle is easy on the eyes as well:

For a fictional character, she's actually . . . growing up. Usually fictional characters get stuck in their same ages for years.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Mmmm..... Noodle.

Windmill, windmill, for the land.... Turn forever hand in hand....

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Looking back at the 1973 adaption of Charlotte's Web (and still my personal favorite one), I had a small crush on Fern back in the day.

(On another note, it's amazing how the word "runt" went over my head as a kid. :stick_out_tongue: )

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Mother Gothel is frickin' hot.
I totally forgot about her. Yeah, I agree.

Anyway…

* Dr. Blight from Captain Planet and the Planeteers
* Alexandra from Josie and the Pussycats
* Yzma from The Emperor's New Groove, although my appreciation for her has more to do with her voice actor, that being the late Eartha Kitt.

What can I say? I'm really attracted to evil women, or at least ones with negative/"dark" personalities.

And while we're on the subject of evil women…

Is it just me or is Cruella De Vil more attractive in live form than in her original animated incarnation? This always seems to be the case whether it's the live-action Dalmatians movies, that strange Disney-Fairytale-Multiuniverse Crossover Show on ABC (where Captain Hook is a good guy and the Beast is a monster who goes by different aliases), or the theme parks (especially the one at Disneyland, who's different from the one seen in the video above; the same actress also plays the Evil Queen and Cinderella's stepmother, among other characters. The Cruella at Tokyo Disney is pretty hot too).

Now for my extremely obscure pick: the blue-haired witch from Dooly the Little Dinosaur (Korean anime from the 80s):

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Cyborg cowboy shooty man

Cyborg rodent explody man. He's so hot he's on fire. literally. *shot*

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score

I'm not too fond of modern Pokémon generations, they certainly have their flaws in terms of writing and character designs (one of the new Pokémon looks like a rip off of Falcor from The Never Ending Story). But if anything good has come out of the most recent Pokémon seasons, it's this beautiful girl right here:Iris. Not only is she very attractive but she also has quite the memorable catchphrase. Which isn't only catchy as **** but also funny because she technically IS a kid. I think that adds a bit of unintentional hilarity to her catchphrase because of how hypocritical it technically is.
"You're such a kid," has become somewhat of a recurring catchphrase/inside joke in our household thanks to this girl (mostly in regards to people/cartoon characters that act immature like Patrick Star and Peter Griffin).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Snowball :flirt:

This HTF OC right here reminds me a little bit of a friend I used to have, who was also one of my IRL crushes. It's something about how she dresses and the hat she wears that reminds me of that person :smile:.