Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
"Oh, yeah! Well- well, hi! Boy, I sure am glad it's you!

Gee, this certainly is a special day..."

(I'll be honest, as a kid, I never caught on to the fact that Bert and Ernie were looking at me and referring to me as the viewer; I thought it was just some random person we couldn't see).

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
"Oh, yeah! Well- well, hi! Boy, I sure am glad it's you!

Gee, this certainly is a special day..."

(I'll be honest, as a kid, I never caught on to the fact that Bert and Ernie were looking at me and referring to me as the viewer; I thought it was just some random person we couldn't see).
Yeah, I thought they were real until I was four, but I didn't register that any of the characters were addressing the audience.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, this is something that kind of came in my head.

Obviously, Sesame Workshop doesn't take requests, and I respect that nor can I say I blame them for not wanting to. However, if I sent out an email just sending out a possible list of suggestions that they could consider, do you think they might respond with a possible "Thanks for checking out our content. We will consider those skits for possible future uploads." Even if it may just be brushed off? I'd say it's worth a shot.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I sent them an email asking why Cracks was so mysterious and if the Margaret Hamilton episode would ever be released and they didn't respond.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly I can only imagine it mostly being because both those had some controversy involved and were taken off the air as a result. I'm sure they normally don't respond to emails, but honestly I've gotten the vibe that even in person they probably don't like talking about controversial skits very much.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Here's a compilation of the music cues used at the end of the old Muppet sketches:
Yep, in fact, I was the one who compiled these punchline end scores together, taking them from different skits one by one. Some of them were ill-timed and were a PAIN. And it's pretty good to see other users taking these scores I put together to use for their own videos, and I allow use of these end scores for free with no credit needed. :wink:
However, there's some end scores I can't seem to compile without the sound effects overlapping on the ending music, such as the one heard in "Kermit Talks About Feelings with Cookie Monster," "Letters VS. Numbers," "Biff Helps Salvador Dada," and "Cookie Monster at the Bakery" (anyone know what skits have that one end score as an instrumental without overlapping sound effects?).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what's a music score I wish I could forever have clean?

The shave and a haircuts cue only heard in 2 skits.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Hmm... I might know why that is. Sesame Workshop probably told NantoVision to take them down which that user might have done or SW nuked the videos due to copyright.
Maybe Sesame Workshop took down one of Nanto's clips, then Nanto noticed it, and started pulling down a few other clips himself. I looked at the YouTube URL for his video of "Everyone Likes Ice Cream" and it says "This video is unavailable," meaning the user (Nanto) removed it himself.
Also, I got upset when Sesame Workshop blocked 13 of my Sesame Street inserts a couple of months ago, and so I had to reupload them.