Series 4 Arrives: When and Where

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now that the series four figures are starting to appear in stores and on-line, as you find the figures in your area during the next few weeks, please post here. Give us the city and store chain as this will help others who are looking for the figures.

Check out our Palisades Muppet figure update page for a list of all the figures and exclusives through series six.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2003/tms_figures.shtml

King Prawn

Reaction score
In case anyone hasn't ordered yet and is planning on ordering it online you'd might like to know that www.Beanstoys.com are starting to ship there's as of this Friday.

gringo

Reaction score
My order from Beanstoys shipped today. Will arrive on tuesday..woo hoo

Mark

King Prawn

Reaction score
that's great, earlier than I thought, so if it's shipping today and getting to you by Tuesday it'll probably get here my christmas, not that it's Beanstoys or anything it just takes very long for stuff to get here when i order them from America although I did pre-order my Swedish Chef kitchen from Forbidden Planets which is located in the UK and it still hasn't got here.

Thog

Reaction score
I got Sam today at Newbury Comics in Boston. They had all of them, but their prices were $12.99 each. I'll get the rest from EB.:attitude:

montrossx

Reaction score
I got my set from Beans Toys today. I only ordered them two days ago - I can't believe how quickly I got them!

Can't recommend Beans Toys enough!

Chad Kermit

Reaction score
I picked-up a few at Newbury Comics too. I'll have to say I didn't like Sam too much from the photos but after seing him in person his proportions seem just right. I hope they do more from MTI. Hate to see Sam forever in the liveboat by himself. He is perfectly painted and his acessories are perfect. The Bible even has a leather texture.

The texture on the pigs does make a big difference in connecting them to the rest of the line. Dr. Stangepork has great hear too for a balding pig. I love Link's cloth cape. Rizzo's pizza box is insane. It has to be the most hysterical accessory yet.

I agree with Warwick. Rizzo is great. All you have to do is bend his wiskers a bit. With the new Gonzo sculpt and this perfect likeness of Rizzo I hope they make them in their MTI and MCC costumes.

I hope we get to see some of the other movies represented. Their attention to detail beats many of the companies doing summer movie tie-in merchandise.

Thanks KEN!!!! :stick_out_tongue:

Chad Kermit

beaker

Reaction score
Just got all 4 at EB today! w00t! Between this, all the new Muppet stuff at Hot Topic, Starbucks, and the Jack in the Box action figures Im on Muppet cloud 9! heh

zootsuit

Reaction score
Anyone seen them in New York? :frown: If they don't get here soon I'm gonna go crazy( or possibly just take a trip to Massachusets)

doc hopper

Reaction score
anyone seen series 4 in LA? been to meltdown and golden apple. nothing. is Los Angeles always last or are they out here somewhere? I NEEDS ME MY REPAINT RIZZO!!!