Questions about anything

Little Robin

Reaction score
I've never met a famous person beyond getting a response from one or two on Twitter.

My aunt once met Kurt Russel and Goldie Hawn at Disneyland, I was around somewhere because I was the reason she was at Disneyland in the first place (one of my uncles went as well) but I was 5.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I've never met a famous person beyond getting a response from one or two on Twitter.

My aunt once met Kurt Russel and Goldie Hawn at Disneyland, I was around somewhere because I was the reason she was at Disneyland in the first place (one of my uncles went as well) but I was 5.
Who did you get responses from on Twitter from?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
What disturbs me is that the channel that uploaded that video is a damsel in distress fetish channel. I looked at their channel and all of their videos are clips of animated girls getting kidnapped and tied up. Kinda creepy if you ask me.
Probably is a fetish, but to be honest, I'm in no right to judge just because I have found bondage to be.... well, kinda hot. I won't lie.

(At least if it's not something like kidnapping a little girl like that clip. That's just creepy).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Probably is a fetish, but to be honest, I'm in no right to judge just because I have found bondage to be.... well, kinda hot. I won't lie.
I did as well when I was younger, but I think I eventually grew out of that, because now I'm just like "meh."

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I honestly cannot believe I'm admitting this on a public forum, but...

I used to have a thing for hypnosis, and it all started with Kaa in Disney's The Jungle Book. But I eventually got over it, and now I find the Kaa scene to be kinda creepy.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I did as well when I was younger, but I think I eventually grew out of that, because now I'm just like "meh."
It's stuck with me because I'm just.... Weird like that.

I won't lie when I say someday I'd like to get tied up as an experiment.... You know, just to see what it's like.

God forbid I ever get into a real dillema of that happening....