Series 4 Arrives: When and Where

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I saw the series 4 figures for the first time in the flesh at Electronics Boutique here and they are better than I thought, they are beautiful. I think I like sam the eagle and rizzo the best though, but they are all great!

I was also very surprised to see a vacation fozzie and super scooter exclusives there aswell. Priced at $50.00AUD. People seemed interested in why they were $50 they thought they talked or something, some people dont realise things about collectibles.

Gonzo the Grape

Reaction score
For some reason the last post reminded me of something that happened when I bought my series 4. When I was checking out and the girl at the counter was scanning the figures, she first scanned Strangepork then Link, then looked at me and asked in a snotty sort of 'you're a rude person' kinda way, "Did you take them all? Are you buying all the same figure?" I stammered for a second not knowing what she ment then she looked down and noticed that Stangepork and Link are two different figures. She ended her dialog with an "Oh."
Kinda funny I thought. Nice that she'd be angry with the process of scalpers!

Reaction score
Just picked my action figures up at Media Play in Atlanta! Great new series.... had to buy them all! Love all the cool little details.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I can relate to this kind of thing too, non muppet fans can be quite ignorant at times, lol. when the muppet toys were at mcdonalds when we asked for a certain character they didnt know who we meant, when we asked if they had gonzo, or sam eagle, they replied, we have the bird and the blue person!

How could someone now even know character names? poor deprived people!
I also get a bit frustrated when im out getting muppet stuff and someone might look at me funny, many people think that the muppets were only for kids, I think they were more adult oriented actually! some people are just muppet illiterate.

from,
Paul :smile: