Ask A Pig All the Questions

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
But, anyways my favorite episode would definitely have to be The Day of the Doctor. If you ask me, that's about as close to a perfect episode as you can get. My other favorites include The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances, The Eleventh Hour, Dark Water, and Deep Breath.

Favorite Doctor? That's hard. I really love all the New Who Doctors. Tom Baker and Patrick Troughton are also great.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
But, anyways my favorite episode would definitely have to be The Day of the Doctor. If you ask me, that's about as close to a perfect episode as you can get. My other favorites include The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances, The Eleventh Hour, Dark Water, and Deep Breath.
Ooh, good choice. My favorites would have to be... Blink, Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead, Turn Left, Midnight, Angels Take Manhattan, or World Enough and Time/ The Doctor Falls! Ugh, there are so many good ones!
Favorite Doctor? That's hard. I really love all the New Who Doctors. Tom Baker and Patrick Troughton are also great.
My fav is David Tennant or Tom Baker. I just recently started watching Troughton and he is EPIC. :crazy:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This might sound stereotypical since you're black, but uh....

Would you ever grow your hair into an afro? :stick_out_tongue:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
This might sound stereotypical since you're black, but uh....

Would you ever grow your hair into an afro? :stick_out_tongue:
I'm actually growing my hair out now just because i've never really done it before. But, I have so many hair textures I don't think it would actually become a fro.