The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Actually this year, yes, tomorrow is Ash Wednesday/Valentine's Day, and Easter falls on April Fool's Day.

For those of you who seem resigned to the fact you'll be alone for the rest of your life, you might be surprised what might happen. Especially when you least expect it.

Any Del

Reaction score
Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Today my Professor is throwing a party for me and my class.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Today my Professor is throwing a party for me and my class.
You also. My mom got flowers for my dad yesterday and all of us are getting cards with (probably) a small gift inside, nothing big.

Last year, I got Shari's Berries from my dad who knew at the time that I love chocolate and strawberries.

Any Del

Reaction score
You also. My mom got flowers for my dad yesterday and all of us are getting cards with (probably) a small gift inside, nothing big.

Last year, I got Shari's Berries from my dad who knew at the time that I love chocolate and strawberries.
:laugh: Now that you've mentioned it, me and my sister had give cards and a Strawberry Cheesecake to my mother. My dad brought red roses for her. I'm going to be stuffing myself well at the party today! Happy Valentine's Day! Talk to you later! :smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
:laugh: Now that you've mentioned it, me and my sister had give cards and a Strawberry Cheesecake to my mother. My dad brought red roses for her. I'm going to be stuffing myself well at the party today! Happy Valentine's Day! Talk to you later! :smile:
Did this all happen today, or last year?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Thank you, and talk to you also later!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My mom is apparently getting another gift card to Amazon.com, when she just got one for Christmas.

She wasn't happy the first time, let me say that.