Questions about anything

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This may sound bad but I've never seen Chicken run all I known there is a character called Babs who had a tinder date with a British youtuber Stephen tries
Well, if you like Wallace and Gromit and other Aardam cartoons, you should definitely check it out.

mr3urious

Reaction score
This might just be me, but - Unlike Pixar, whose animation has gotten better over time - it seems like Dreamworks' animation has been getting worse over time (well, except for Trolls, which had beautiful animation). Just compare How to Train Your Dragon or Kung Fu Panda to The Boss Baby and you'll see what I'm talking about.
I did notice that TBB didn't have quite the level of detail as Trolls, though not to the level of a TV show, which makes me greatly doubt that it was made under a $125 million budget (according to Wikipedia). Though I do like the style of Captain Underpants, directly translating the book's look into 3D much like The Peanuts Movie. That was clearly made with a much lower budget, but DW made it work.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This might just be me, but - Unlike Pixar, whose animation has gotten better over time - it seems like Dreamworks' animation has been getting worse over time (well, except for Trolls, which had beautiful animation). Just compare How to Train Your Dragon or Kung Fu Panda to The Boss Baby and you'll see what I'm talking about.
To be honest,

DreamWorks has been hit and miss with me. Pixar really has a magical charm.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Same.

It seems like DW's non-Shrek movies tend to really fall flat with me. Really, the only non-Shrek DW movies I really enjoyed were BEE MOVIE (again, you kind of have to like Jerry Seinfeld and understand his humor to appreciate it), and HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON. All others are just blah.

But what I find odd is that one the reasons DW was formed was because Jeffrey Katzenberg was let go from Disney because he kept trying to get Pixar to make TOY STORY dark, edgy, and adult, which neither Disney nor Pixar liked . . . and when you think about it, DW's movies did start out that way, but it's like over time, they've become softer and lighter, with adult humor kept on a subtle Rocko level. Even the Shrek movies are examples of this: the first one has a lot of edge to it as well as adult language, much of which was toned down considerably with the sequels.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I've only checked out the first two. Never bothered with the third or what would have been the final movie.