Fraggle Rock Pops!

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
The flocked Red Fraggle? What do you mean by flocked? She looks no different than the others.
Flocked means that it has a very thin fuzzy layer on the outside, not smooth like normal Pops. Also, the flocked Red will be only available at Books A Million.

Beige Fraggle

Reaction score
They put that on Red but not on the others? That doesn't make any sense.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I can't believe they paired :coy: with Cotter Pin !?!

I mean I would have brought :excited: if she was paired with Cotterpin either that or :smirk: and Cotterpin. Their pairing would have made sense given the show.

Foodie

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the TRU Sprocket has been released in the US yet? I've only seen it available over seas. :smirk::drool:

Foodie

Reaction score
Not yet. Should be sometime this month or next though.
Oh good. I pre-ordered one on eBay a while ago so, I just kinda needed some reassurance since the auction has expired. Thanks. :drool::smirk:

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Yeah, I thought about pre-ordering Sprocket on eBay too, but have had bad luck in doing that in the past with the seller not being able to actually get the Pop!. With eBay, you have 45 days from sale date to file a claim. And 180 days for paypal claims, so you should be protected well enough.

I pre-ordered the heck out of all the other Fraggles, but Sprocket being an exclusive caused me to back peddle on that a bit. Toys R Us exclusive generally aren't too hard to get most of the time once they're actually on shelves nationwide.

Foodie

Reaction score
[QUOTE="Quazimoto, post: 120621..... hard to get most of the time once they're actually on shelves nationwide.[/QUOTE]

So far, I've attracted decent eBay pre-order sellers. But I am keeping tabs on the Sprocket seller just in case, which was why I decided to ask about it here. Thanks for the info. I appreciate it. :big_grin:

Yeah, I've pre-ordered them all. Most from Entertainment Earth but I did Sprocky & Matt from eBay. I've had Matt for a few weeks now & E. Earth has shipped Wembley & Boober, so, they'll be here soon... ever so soon. I want my Gobo though. I had to order 2 of him. I wanna open one. :smirk:

Now there's this 5 pack that has the main five all flocked like the Red I haven't pre-ordered. I kinda want those but I'm biding my time. :smirk:

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Oh... Don't get me wrong, of all the pre-orders I've done on eBay, the sellers were always really good about it. Not really their fault if they can't find the things or are a small time outfit and thus super far down on the Funko's shipping priority list.

I don't really think Sprocket will be too difficult to find once he starts rolling out all over the place. Plus, with eBay, you have plenty of protection if a seller does turn out to be a butt, so you're okay.

Pre-ordered the Fraggle Five and Uncle Matt from Wildcard Toys myself. They were having a great sale at the time, so I ended up getting them and Mr Bean pre-orders for only $40 shipped. Normally I probably would have got them on Entertainment Earth, Toy Wars, or Ferrera Market, but I live on a super tight budget, so gots to save money whenever I can. Fraggle Pop!s were a necessity IMO, but couldn't pass up that good of a deal.

Kinda want that Funko Shop five pack myself honestly, and I am not normally into flocked. Just think it'd look good sitting on the shelf in the colorful box (I'm an out of boxer usually). Just couldn't afford to double dip when I already have the regular ones coming.