Confessing Crushes...

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
On the subject on the whole waifu thing, I think when I was younger I did the waifu thing before that was even a thing, so here are some of my waifus from years past. . . .

Okay, it's good to hear that someone else's waifu is a chipmunk. Feels good to know I'm not the only one :smile:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To throw in some more real people....

Kristen Fairlie who voiced Little Bear in her childhood years, and then later on Bridgette in the Total Drama series.

And interestingly enough.... Bridgette actually kinda looks like her.... When her hair is blonde anyway.

cjd874

Reaction score
Getting back to more real-life crushes besides those two Buzzfeed girls: there are a couple of Muppet Show guest stars that I thought were knockouts like Raquel Welch, Cheryl Ladd, Rita Moreno, Lynda Carter, Madeline Kahn, and Marisa Berenson. Maria and Gina from Sesame Street are also on my list.

Modern-day celebrities in no particular order: Emma Stone, Alicia Keys, Kaley Cuoco, Mila Kunis, Elizabeth Banks, Kerry Washington, Gwen Stefani, Jennifer Aniston, Charlize Theron, Emma Watson, Kate Beckinsale, Stevie Nicks from her 1970s Fleetwood Mac heyday, Jill Wagner from Wipeout, Chloe Bennet from Agents of Shield, and at least two of the current Price is Right models. Unfortunately, I am nowhere close to being in their league [insert rueful laughter here].

Although I like to think that if I lived in LA, I would probably have a chance with Michelle or Kelsey from Buzzfeed.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lynda Carter
Lynda Carter is fine AF, but there once was a disturbing guy on YouTube countless years ago who posted clips of Lynda Carter and gush about how hot she is . . . then talk about how she looked just like his mom, and that his mom was really hot as well. The comments on those clips were really, really interesting.

Emma Watson
Heh. I took one of those Facebook tests last year or so to see what my love life would be like if I was a Hollywood actor . . . aside from Blake Lively, Natalie Portman, and some other girl I never heard of before being my exes, apparently Emma Watson would be my current girlfriend. I'm not complaining at all.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Lynda Carter is fine AF, but there once was a disturbing guy on YouTube countless years ago who posted clips of Lynda Carter and gush about how hot she is . . . then talk about how she looked just like his mom, and that his mom was really hot as well. The comments on those clips were really, really interesting.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know something is just absolutely disturbing when you get the Hiei creeped out face.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
People commenting how sick, twisted, and perverted he was, he would just dismiss them as being jealous.

But seriously, some of the comments were hilarious. You how sometimes little kids will climb into their parents bed? I remember one guy commented asking if he ever did that when he was little, and got a boner from lying next to his mom . . . his response? "Of course I did!"