Confessing Crushes...

cjd874

Reaction score
People commenting how sick, twisted, and perverted he was, he would just dismiss them as being jealous.

But seriously, some of the comments were hilarious. You how sometimes little kids will climb into their parents bed? I remember one guy commented asking if he ever did that when he was little, and got a boner from lying next to his mom . . . his response? "Of course I did!"

Heh. I took one of those Facebook tests last year or so to see what my love life would be like if I was a Hollywood actor . . . aside from Blake Lively, Natalie Portman, and some other girl I never heard of before being my exes, apparently Emma Watson would be my current girlfriend. I'm not complaining at all.
I have no interest in those Facebook tests, but those are some remarkable results that you got. I am also kicking/slapping/walloping myself for not including Natalie Portman or Blake Lively on my celebrity crush list, so I will include them retrospectively. I also want to add Anne Hathaway, Margot Robbie, Melissa Benoist, and Candice Patton from the CW series The Flash.

EDIT: I just took one of those tests to see who my celebrity girlfriend would be. Turns out, it's Jennifer Lawrence.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have no interest in those Facebook tests
Normally I don't either, but sometimes I'm curious to see what the results are, because usually they're kind of ridiculous. Case in point, last week I took such a test to see who among my friends would be single, married, and pregnant in 2018 . . . I expected the results to name at least one random male friends of mine as being pregnant in 2018, and as it turns out, all but one of the results of pregnant friends were male! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Margot Robbie
A fantastic pair of legs she got. . . .
EDIT: I just took one of those tests to see who my celebrity girlfriend would be. Turns out, it's Jennifer Lawrence.
Eww.

cjd874

Reaction score
A fantastic pair of legs she got. . . .

Eww.
Margot's accent just kills me every time. I have a weakness for girls with English or Australian accents.

Yeah, I admit that I used to be a fan of J-Law's (especially of her work in the Hunger Games film trilogy) until she started acting like a slob a couple of years back. Then when she got into Amy Schumer's circle of friends, I jumped off that wagon real fast because I have no use for Schumer's brand of drunken, whiny (or is it wine-y?) comedy.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So.... Another animated crush I once had.

In "Mickey's Christmas Carol", I remember wanting to be in Scrooge Mcduck's position... You know, before he turned her (as Isabelle) away. :stick_out_tongue:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
So.... Another animated crush I once had.

In "Mickey's Christmas Carol", I remember wanting to be in Scrooge Mcduck's position... You know, before he turned her (as Isabelle) away. :stick_out_tongue:
My only bird crush so far has been on Jewel from Rio. Although I always liked Gabi the frog better for some reason. She was a definite waifu to me back when the sequel to Rio first came out.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Okay.....it's official. Normally, I feel kinda funny crushing on two characters from the same series at once. For some reason, that just gives me a weird feeling and although I've tried to convince myself otherwise........I have a crush on Petunia. I can no longer deny it. I still like Giggles a lot and while I've been in denial about this one for a good long while, now I can safely say that 100 percent I'm crushing on both of them equally.

Plus, if Giggles was real considering she's dated a bunch of male characters within short periods of time she would be a hypocrite if she got mad at me for this. Although that's probably just because the show has little to no continuity but still.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have a SERIOUS crush on the older sister from The Goldbergs right now.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I've got an embarrassing one from my past to admit. Back when the show first premiered, I had a crush on Teri from The Amazing World of Gumball:

Yes, I used to be in love with a paper cut out of a bear. How ridiculous is that?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Possibly my only crush on a fanon character that isn't from HTF was on Kiki the Fox, a fan made Phineas and Ferb character.

I mean, look at the little cutie. Plus whoever designed her pretty much nailed the Phineas and Ferb style. When I first saw her many years ago, I thought she was an official new P&F character at first.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Some of you may have figured this out already but I have a HUGE crush on Reitanna Seishin from YouTube.