Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I imagining things, or did Twitter revert back to its original 140 character limit?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently Jeffrey Tambor is now the latest celebrity to have sexual harassment allegations against, but apparently, the LGBT community is mad at him because he's apparently been playing a transgender person? Uhh, what is that all about?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
How come whenever someone farts in cartoons, the gas is always drawn in a putrid green color when gas is supposed to be invisible?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Cartoon logic.

Just like when characters get mad, their faces turn red, and steam comes out of their ears.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
@D'Snowth since you liked my post, tell me.

What's an instance where you could feel your mouth watering from seeing cartoon food?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I'll answer that - the pizza in both All Dogs go to Heaven and A Goofy Movie always looked so delicious to me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, Disney cartoons seem to make really delicious looking food . . . like when Donald's gluttonous goose cousin comes over and nearly eats him out of house and home (and it looked like Donald was having a banquet for one), or when Ichabod Crane fills up his plate at the dinner party (except for accidentally piling pepper on his boiled egg - don't like pepper), or even the foodstuff the Ghost of Christmas Present brings with him when visiting Uncle Scrooge.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'll answer that - the pizza in both All Dogs go to Heaven and A Goofy Movie always looked so delicious to me.
Oh yes! All that stringy, melted cheese?

And on the subject of the former, how about those waffles? Luckily, my region of the country has a chain of diners called Waffle House - they seriously make the best waffles ever!