The Old Cartoon Network Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I actually don't remember any of those games!

I do remember, however, during CN's first foray into comic books with DC (when they alternative with Cartoon Cartoons and classic Hanna-Barbera properties), there was such an issue with a story I believe was called "Bus Stop Blitz," involving Chicken knocking out the bus driving with a spit-ball bazooka . . . I got it, I need to dig it up.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I remember there was a Halloween Billy and Mandy game which I... Sadly don't even remember if I beat it or not.

Mandy actually smiles in it, though. Evilly.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One game with Billy and Mandy I remember was a snow mobile racing game where you could choose to play as Billy and Mandy, Johnny and Mama Bravo, and . . . I forget who else, maybe Dexter and Dee Dee. And IIRC, each of those pairs had strengths and weaknesses, and I often chose Billy and Mandy because they seemed to have the better strengths.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oooh I think I remember that one.

Grrf.... Wish I could go back in time to play them again.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, yeah, I found it. It's Cartoon Network Presents #14, and the story is actually called "S'cool Bus Bluez," but yeah, Cow is the new bus monitor, and Chicken knocks her and the bus driver out with his spit ball bazooka he calls "Big Bertha."
Oooh I think I remember that one.

Grrf.... Wish I could go back in time to play them again.
Sometimes, if you're lucky, you can find the games and play them through Wayback Machine. :wink:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I tried doing that on Nick.com to play an old Ren and Stimpy game which I remembered being VERY difficult (Space Madness). I remember feeling thrilled finally beating it. Didn't work sadly.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ooh, is that the game where you have to avoid all of those asteroids and whatnot hurling towards you? I remember that game as well, but I don't remember if I ever "beat" it or not, considering it always ended the same way: Ren and Stimpy make a crash landing, and after the dust and smoke clears, Ren saying "We are mah-rooned!"

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ooh, is that the game where you have to avoid all of those asteroids and whatnot hurling towards you? I remember that game as well, but I don't remember if I ever "beat" it or not, considering it always ended the same way: Ren and Stimpy make a crash landing, and after the dust and smoke clears, Ren saying "We are mah-rooned!"
YES! Yes yes yes! That's the one!

I believe that was the game's "you win" ending. I think if your ship got damaged too much, it was just "game over."

Oh man... You have no idea how much I would love to play that game again.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh yeah, now I remember. Then yeah, I beat that game quite often, I think I seldom got the "game over" screen.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I dunno, I just remember the controls being kind of frustrating.

Back on the subject of CN games at least.... I remember there were two Samurai Jack platform games I played quite often.... I'd be sad if there were no let's plays on YouTube.