Thomas & Friends

Old Thunder

Reaction score
So I had a dream once that Oliver's brother - who looked like Smudger - was very bad, and so water rose around him and turned him into a cement block.

Then there was another one where... something like Armageddon happened? S.C. Ruffey was named Sam and he rolled down a hill, I think. Wow.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'll be honest.

As a kid, I always thought Smudger was Oliver's evil twin brother... Probably cause Carlin gave both of them Brooklyn accents.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Smudger as a generator is legit the scariest thing in Thomas history.

Who gives a **** about Henry in a tunnel? This is the real deal.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Hey @Old Thunder, I have a question. Have you ever been picked on for liking Thomas? When I was younger, I used to kinda get picked on for liking more kiddy shows instead of stuff like Family Guy (and these kids were in elementary school!).

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Never been picked on, but way back when my classmates thought it was funny that I liked stuff like that. I thought they needed surgical operation.

Nowadays, not many people know I like Thomas, but those who do don't seem to care one way or another. Liking kid's shows anyway seems to be coming back into style, lol.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm sadly guilty of being made fun of for liking it back in the elementary days.

Now, if it happens to me, I'm just like "(sarcastic laugh) like I asked for your opinion."

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hey @Old Thunder, I have a question. Have you ever been picked on for liking Thomas? When I was younger, I used to kinda get picked on for liking more kiddy shows instead of stuff like Family Guy (and these kids were in elementary school!).
Dude, I know kids in my elementary days that watched South Park.

That's nothing new.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Question.

I was thinking of narrating a couple season 1 episodes that have perfect instrumental tracks (courtesy of fellow fan Jordan Scheppis) for fun.

So, whether you like Thomas or not, who'd be down to hearing my voice in a Thomas episode?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Question.

I was thinking of narrating a couple season 1 episodes that have perfect instrumental tracks (courtesy of fellow fan Jordan Scheppis) for fun.

So, whether you like Thomas or not, who'd be down to hearing my voice in a Thomas episode?
I would be!